Part 4 - Bahrain Quali

It was 9:00am and I decided not to go to FP3 but I would go to the qualifying at 15:00pm later in the day. So I decided to message Sydney, Lewis and Charles saying how I won't be able to attend the FP3. They all tried to convince me to go but I couldn't, my modeling agency had sent me stuff to do and I was already late in finishing it so I knew I had to get it done.

~ Fast forward to 12:00pm ~

I had just finished my work and decided to turn on FP3 on the TV while getting ready to go out and get some lunch before heading to the track. I decided to wear jeans, a white crop top, my Ferrari bomber jacket and cap with my black and white Jordan's. I was ready to leave at 12:45 and so I left the hotel and found a small café close to the track.

When I entered the café I ordered a tofu salad along with a black coffee with oat milk.

After I finished eating I decided to head to the track to see how things were going. I decided I would go and see Charles and Carlos in Ferrari first as I had barley seen them yesterday.

I scanned my pass and entered. I looked around and saw the Ferrari garage. When I entered I first bumped into Carlos who said hi to me and we started having a conversation.

"Hey where were you yesterday you weren't in the garage"

In which I replied,

"Yea sorry about that I was in Mercedes all day"

He replied with a subtle

"Oh"

I then caught Charles in the corner of my eye, told Carlos I'd speak to him soon and went towards Charles. Charles had also noticed me and waved for me to come over and so I did.

"Hey Y/N how's it going?"

"Hey Charles, it's going great I'm excited for quali today and the race tomorrow"

"I'm liking the outfit, it's so much better than yesterday" Charles said

In which I replied "hmm I don't know about that Charles"

I then told him I was going to go and see if I could find Sydney. And then left the Ferrari garage. But the real truth was I was going to Mercedes garage to see Lewis before quali to wish him good luck.

When entering the garage I saw Lewis and I went over to him to see how he was doing.

"Hey Lewis, are you okay"

"Oh hey Y/N, yeah I'm good. I'm ready to get back on the track for qualifying."

He quickly said before adding on

"Anyway I should start to get ready for quali I'll see you after"

I wished him good luck and he left the room to get ready for qualifying. I decided to leave the garage and try and find Sydney to find our seat to watch qualifying. And obviously I found her in McLaren. When I got there I indicated to her that we needed to go and find our seats. So Sydney said goodbye and good luck to Ricciardo and Norris and walked over to me.

"Hey Y/N, im glad you're able to make it to quali, I missed you at FP3"

"I'm sorry Sydney, work sent me stuff to do and I had to get it done luckily I did otherwise I probably wouldn't be here"