Part 33

Overwhelmed with emotion, Lewis leaned into to kiss your forehead before cradling Ophelia-Rose in his arms, and in that moment everything else faded away - F1, the championship, the fame, the endless image of being perfect all that mattered was the new life he now held in his hands and he couldn't be more proud and excited with becoming a dad.

As Lewis gazed into his daughter's eyes he knew his life would never be the same. He was now not only a racing world champion but now a father and would sacrifice anything to make sure both her and Y/N were safe. He now holds a new purpose and a love stronger than anything he has never known.

"She's beautiful Lewis" I said holding her

Charles, Lando, Sydney, Daniel, Kelly and Max all burst into the room. And they all had gifts and balloons.

"Congratulations!" They all shrieked

Lewis and I smiled as we looked up.

"Here she is and she's healthy"

Sydney hugged me with tears in her eyes, she knew I always wanted to be a mum.

-few days later Y/N is discharged from hospital-

In the days that followed, Lewis and Y/N found themselves immersed in the whirlwind of parenthood, late nights and early mornings which were blurred together. Despite the exhaustion, lewis and Y/N cherished every single moment with their little girl. Lewis marveled at Ophelia-Rose's tiny fingers and feet her sweet coos and gurgles and Y/N watched in awe.

"Lewis, thank you for giving me this life" I said as we watched a movie together while Ophelia was asleep.

"Y/N you deserve the world you have made me the happiest man in the world, you have given me the best gift, a daughter and your love and I couldn't of asked for someone better"

We cuddled for the rest of the evening, and that even though we knew it wouldn't last forever we made sure to live in the moment.