Part 26 - Safe

Lewis came rushing over to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey Y/N It's me Lew, he's gone nobody is here just me and you"

"I'm scared Lewis"

"I know Y/N but we are going to get through this"

Lewis then picked me up and led me to the couch.

"Right you are going to pick out something and I'll be right back with the snacks, we are not gonna let this ruin our day ok?"

"Ok Lew but hurry back please"

~Lewis' POV~

I left Y/N in the living room and went into the kitchen I then called Charles, Lando + Sydney, Daniel and even Carlos to come over to comfort Y/N the next day. They all agreed and said they'd be here tomorrow.

I then sorted out all the snacks and went back in the living and sat next to Y/N and pulled her in for a tight hug.

~Normal Story~

When Lew came back into the living room and pulled me close to him I felt safe, I felt like nothing could harm me as I felt his chest lifting up and down as he was breathing I couldn't help but smile knowing I was safe with him.

We watched a few episodes of 'Outer Banks' before deciding to cook dinner for the both of us.

We decided to make pizza from scratch and I suddenly forgot everything from the past day as I was so memorized by Lewis' love for me and how he treated me how could I think of anything else.

I posted on my instagram story about how special Lew meant to me and how safe he made me feel.

We sat down at dinner and joked about how funny Charles looked in his banana suit from a few weeks ago and he picked up my hand and kissed it gently saying,

"Y/N... your my world I won't let anyone harm or hurt you ok? I don't know what I'd do without you"

"Lew you have no idea how much this means for me I feel like I'm in a never ending dream, you treat me like perfection and I couldn't ask for someone better"

"Well Y/N, tomorrow we are going out with a few mates and we are gonna do something special just for you so get some sleep you need it after the day you've had and the one your gonna have tomorrow"

We both then made sure Roscoe was in bed and went upstairs to the master bedroom and fell asleep in each others arms peacefully.