Part 20- "I Want To be With You, Forever"

I decided to get showered and ready for the date. I was nervous as I hadn't been out for a few weeks since I was still recovering from the accident.

I checked the time and it was 12:00pm, I had asked Lewis what he had planned and said I'd find out later. And him saying that made me very intrigued to find out what he had in store for our date.

 And him saying that made me very intrigued to find out what he had in store for our date

~This is what I decided to wear~

I then told Lewis I was ready to go. I saw that my suitcase was packed but didn't question it at that point. He put Roscoe on his leash and handed the leash to me before taking my other hand and leading me out the house and towards the car. After a few minutes, we were on the way to the airport.

"Lew, why is my suitcase packed?"

"Oh you noticed that did you"

"It didn't take a genius Lew."

"Okay just one clue, you've been there since you were 5"

"Oh my god Monaco, I can't believe you remembered I moved there when I was 5"

We then arrived at Lewis' private jet and soon enough we were in the air.

"I can't believe we are going to Monaco, I'm so happy, I love you Lew"

"I love you Y/N"

After a few hours we landed in Monaco and it was now 18:00pm.

We got in Lewis' Mercedes that was waiting for us and he took me to a beach, he blindfolded me and led me towards something and when he took the blindfold off I saw this in front of me,

"Oh my God Lew, it's beautiful" I said wiping the tears away

"Come on Y/N" he said while leading me towards the set up.

After we ate I took his hand and told him I had something to give him,

"I've wanted to give you this for a while..."

I then handed him a box and inside was a ring that had an inscription on the inside which read,

"Your my strength"

"Y/N It's beautiful, thank you. It's perfect, I promise to never take it off"

"Lew, you've done so much for me, you've taken care of me. I couldn't of asked for someone better to call my boyfriend. You are my strength, you're my everything"

"Y/N the date isn't over I have something else for you, come with me, please" he said gesturing his hand

Lewis then led me away from the table placing another blindfold on my face.

When, I was told to take the blindfold off my head my jaw dropped, as I was now standing in a heart shape filled with rose petals.

"Y/N, my love, I want to be with you, forever. You are perfect in every way. You are the light in my life, you are my everything, you are my strength. You have been so brave the last few months and years and I'm so proud of you. I'm so lucky to call you my girlfriend. But I'd be even luckier to call you my wife so Y/N..." he then got on one knee and continued to speak. "Will you make me the luckiest man on this earth and be my wife?"

"Omg yes Lew, of course I'll marry you" I shrieked with joy

Lewis then stood up smiling and placed the ring on my finger. Suddenly we heard a massive cheer. Sydney, Daniel, Lando, Max, Kelly, Charles and Lewis' family all appeared.

"Omg hi guys" I said with tears streaming down my face

We all formed in a group hug while Lewis went over to his family.

"I'm engaged ahh"

"I thought I'd never see the day" joked Charles

"Oh Lord Perceval, at least I can get someone" I replied

"Were you guys in on this?" I questioned

"Sorta" said Daniel making everyone dart their eyes on him

I just laughed before waking over to Lewis and kissing him.

We then all watched the sunset before heading back to Lewis' home in Monaco to have a little celebration.

We both decided to post this on instagram,

❤️  💬  ➡️Liked by carlossainz55 and 2,027,474 othersY/N/Y/L/N + lewishamilton : My Strength, here's to forever my love 🫶🏻Comments limited, charles_leclerc : congrats guys, love you guys         so muchSydneyLocke : that's my BSF right there!car...

❤️  💬  ➡️
Liked by carlossainz55 and 2,027,474 others
Y/N/Y/L/N + lewishamilton : My Strength, here's to forever my love 🫶🏻
Comments limited,
charles_leclerc : congrats guys, love you guys         so much
SydneyLocke : that's my BSF right there!
carlossainz55 : congrats.