Part 28 - The Scan

This is it. Today is the day of the gender scan. Me and Lewis decided to do a gender reveal so we decided that Sydney and Kelly would plan the reveal party.

Me and Lewis didn't care about the gender because we knew we would love them no matter what.

"Baby are you ready to go" Lewis asked

"Yep just a sec"

I had been experiencing morning sickness for a few weeks now and had been up since 6:00am

I then met Lewis at the door in joggers and a hoodie as I wanted to wear something comfortable.

"Ok love let's go" I said with a smile on my face

We then got in the car and started making our way to the hospital. The rest of the group were going to spend the day together going out into the city and going to the beach. We would then  all have a movie night together so me and Lewis would get the snacks on the way back to the house.

"How are you feeling Y/N?"

"Im ok I think, I just hope everything goes well and the baby is healthy"

We eventually arrived at the hospital and we waited a few minutes for my name to be called

"Miss Y/L/N" stated the nurse

My heart was now racing but Lewis took my hand and squeezed not letting go I turned to look at him and he smiled at me making feel better.

Once in the room the nurse began to start the scan, she placed gel on my stomach and there they were our little miracle was on the screen. Lewis didn't let go of my hand for a second I looked over at him and he was looking at the screen with such pride and happiness, when he noticed me looking at him he kissed me hand saying,

"I am so proud of you"

"Ok parents would you like to know the gender or shall I put it in an envelope for you?" The nurse asked us.

"Can you put it in an envelope please" I said

"Of course I can"

"Right there you go and here are the picture scans for you guys and congratulations"

"Thank you so much" Lewis said holding my hand while we left the room

We got back in the car with the picture scans and we looked at them with such love.

"I can't wait until we are a family, you are going to be the best dad"

"And you are going to be an amazing mum Y/N I just know it"

We then started driving and I placed my hand on top of lewis'. We then stopped at the local supermarket to pick up the snacks for the movie.

When we arrived home everyone was there.

"Heyy guys we are back" I shouted

" oh my god guys how did it go?" Everyone asked

"Perfect, just perfect" me and Lewis said

"Aww"

"Anyway, Syd, Kelly can me and Lew borrow you guys?"

"Of course you can!" They both said

"Ok so me and Lewis decided that we want both of you guys to do the gender reveal party for us!"

Both Sydney and Kelly shrieked with joy and screamed yes before hugging the both of us. I handed them the envelope with the gender inside.

A few hours passed and we had eaten dinner and was getting ready to watch the film the boys were sing be kitchen preparing the snacks and me, Sydney and Kelly were sat on the couch picking a film I also had Roscoe on my lap. We decided to go onto Disney+ as we were all children and loved Disney and I asked to put on 'Tangled' as it was my all time favourite.

The boys entered the room and when they realised what we had put on they just sighed but Lewis smiled as he knew it was my favourite. Lewis came and sat down next to me petting Roscoe and I put my head on his shoulder while we watched the film.

~Y/N's Mind~

I looked up at Lewis and smiled. I was so happy, I have amazing friends, Fiancé, the best dog ever, and our little wonder was on the way. Life had made me forget about Chris for a while until I saw him but I'm forgetting him again as I'm happy where I am and how far I have come from 2018 when I was with him.

~Normal Story-

After the film was finished everyone started to make their way to bed until it was just me and Lewis left with Roscoe.

Lewis was fiddling with my hair and I had my hands on my stomach.

"I am so happy Lew, but I don't want this to change us"

"What do you mean Y/N"

"I don't this baby to change how we are now like I want time like this"

"Y/N, yes it will take time for the baby to settle but this is just going to bring us stronger and I love you Y/N nothing is going to change that"

"Your the best Lew"

We then decided to go to bed as we were pretty tired and so we let Roscoe slept on our bed. I fell asleep almost immediately with a smile on my face, wrapped in Lewis arms.

———————————————————————
Hey guys! So P2 + P3 for Mercedes today 🥳
My Mercedes heart couldn't be more happier, I am sad with Ferrari's result today I thought both Carlos + Charles deserved higher up and Lando. But Canada next bring it on!

Hope you are enjoying the story so far, leave any comments/ ideas you have for future parts where labelled 'NOT A PART - NEED IDEAS' it would be much appreciated thank you and you guys can pick the gender of the baby so if you can leave a comment with your opinion and I'll do the majority! - Grace