Part 13 - Miami

We landed in Miami on Saturday just before noon and we decided we'd explore the city together before Lewis had to train with Angela. We spent around an hour looking around before Lewis met up with Angela and I decided to go to Lewis' motor home

But when I arrived and walked into the motor home, there were a bunch of lilies on the counter top. I originally presumed they were from Lewis but I was mistaken as there was a note left on them which read,

"𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒴/𝒩, 𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℒ𝑒𝓌𝒾𝓈, 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎.
-ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑜𝓈"

I will say the gesture was nice. But I wanted to talk to Lewis first before I made a decision to talk to to Carlos again.

I felt exhausted from the flight and walking around Miami so I decided to have a nap. I don't know how long I was asleep for but when I woke up, Lewis was lying in the bed next to me, gripping my waist softly not letting me go. I didn't want to wake him so I fell back asleep next to him smiling.

We must have slept through the rest of the day into the next morning as I woke up and Lewis was gone. At first I was a little startled but then I could smell something being made in the kitchen. I got up and walked into the kitchen where I found Lewis standing topless making avocado toast, which was my favourite thing to have for breakfast.

"Good morning Lew, I see your making my favourite. Did I tell you how much I love you"

"Morning love, only the best for you. And I think you might have to tell me again how much you love me because my love for you has grown."

He was the cutest and most perfect person ever, he would always compliment me, let me know how much he loves me, makes my favourite meals whenever he can and just love me unconditionally. I couldn't ask for someone better.

"You know Lew, I actually woke up and noticed you were back and that you were hugging my waist. I was gonna wake you but you looked so cute I left you to sleep and actually fell back asleep myself"

Lewis just stared at me and said

"You are the best thing to happen to me, I am so in love with you how did I get so lucky"

I didn't know what to say as I was thinking the same thing, so I just got up from the chair, walked over to him and kissed him. Which put a smile on both our faces.

"You mean the world to me Lew, I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't of met you"

"I'm so glad we did Y/N. It's me and you until the end I promise."