Part 22 - "I forgive you"

It was now 18:00pm and I was getting ready for the evening. I did my hair, makeup and put on my outfit,

When I was ready I walked out to see Lewis laying on the bed, he immediately looked at me with the biggest smile ever

"What do you think?"

"I think, you are the most gorgeous person to walk the earth"

"Stop it Lew" I said blushing

Our cute moment was sorta ruined when Charles came bursting through the door in the most ridiculous banana costume ever. I immediately took a picture of him while laughing my head off.

"Omg Charles that's amazing haha"

"I hope your happy Y/N, but oh my goodness I have never looked so good"

After about 20 minutes of laughing about Charles' outfit we all decided to head to the restaurant.

When we got there Carlos was outside waiting for us. Everyone went up and greeted him and I just said a simple 'Hi'.

We then entered the restaurant and we all sat at the table waiting to order the food.

I sat next to Lewis and Sydney with Carlos sitting directly opposite me. We all ordered our food and got into a conversation.

"So congratulations Y/N and Lewis you guys look happy together" Carlos said grabbing everyone's attention

"Thank you Carlos, we are really happy and can't wait for our future" replied Lewis kissing my cheek

I just nodded to him.

After a short while later, our food had arrived and everyone was hungry.

Once everyone was finished I decided to go over to Carlos and ask to talk too him with Lewis by my side like he promised. He agreed and we walked away from the group and out round the back of the restaurant.

"Ok Carlos I'm ready to hear you out, I'm sorry this has taken awhile I just needed to make sure I was ready, you know"

"I understand Y/N, I'm sorry for the way I reacted with you and Lewis. I will admit I was jealous, but I'm not anymore. I am truly happy for guys. I mean I have been taking to someone for a couple of weeks now anyway."

"Well I'm happy for you Carlos and I forgive you" I told him before embracing him in a hug "you also deserve happiness Carlos just like everyone else does"

"Thank you Y/N, I'm glad. We are still friends right?"

"Uh of course we are you literally one of the funniest people I know!"

The three of us all then decided to go back inside and finish the evening.

After a couple more hours and drinks I had turned out to be drunk and so was Lewis. Sydney and Charles had called us a taxi to take the both of us home.

When we got back to Lewis' home in Monaco the night had not ended just yet and we may or may not have done something that may cause a small bump in the road for us.