Part 11

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was so happy with my decision and everything that had happened except for Carlos finding out I was with Lewis but I wasn't bothered by it. I was happy and I wouldn't change my decision for the world.

Since I woke up before Lewis I decided I'd get up and walk Roscoe, but before I did I just stared at Lewis sleeping for about 5 minutes as he looked so peaceful. I finally got out of bed and got showered and dressed. I took one more glimpse of Lewis still sleeping and then I walked out of the room and was greeted by Roscoe. I fed Roscoe while writing a note to let Lewis know I was taking Roscoe out for a walk the note read,

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘦𝘸, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠/𝘕"

I then put the leash on Roscoe and left the house to take Roscoe for a walk.

I walked Roscoe for around 20 minutes as we were being followed by paparazzi, they were shouting questions at me and I couldn't think, it was very overwhelming and unfortunately led to a panic attack. I rushed back to Lewis' home, shaking and unable to control my breathing. When I unlocked the door I saw Lewis was in the kitchen and he immediately turned around with a smile on his face, which quickly faded when he saw me panicking. He dropped everything he was doing and rushed over to me.

"Y/N is everything okay?."

I was unable to answer and he pulled me into a hug. He led me to the couch and we sat in a hug until I had calmed down.

"Y/N, if you don't mind me asking why do you get panic attacks?"

I was scared to tell him but I felt I owed it to him.

"Uhh they first started back in 2018 during an abusive relationship I was in. He stopped me leaving him and he did stuff that I'm too embarrassed to say. I finally got away from him thanks to Syd (Sydney) and Charles but he didn't stop without a fight he had a knife on him and he ended up cutting my arm and it left a scar. I now see it as a constant reminder of what he did to me. I haven't dated anyone since, I was always to scared incase I would find someone like him or worse."

Lewis didn't say anything he just looked at me emotionless. I wanted to him to say something instead he embraced me into a loving hug and I sunk into his arms, tears filling my eyes and we on sat there for 5 minutes not letting go of each other. Lewis then broke the silence when he said,

"I would never do that you mean the world to me, I'll protect you with my life I promise"

"I love you Lew"

"I love you more Y/N"

Me and Lewis decided we'd spend the day at his house, we watched movies together and we then decided to go to the gym in the house and train together, it helped me get my mind of things, I think telling Lewis definitely helped it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Lewis ordered us food and I decided to just get a salad as I didn't feel like eating and Lewis decided to get the same. We ate dinner and we both went over to the couch where Lewis asked what I wanted to do tomorrow. I remembered that I had work and told Lewis I had a modelling job tomorrow and asked if he wanted to come with me and he immediately said yes.

We then spent the evening talking about each other and when I should meet his parents, I told Lewis unfortunately he wouldn't be able to meet my parents as my dad had died a few years back and me and my mum don't talk to each other. We both decided for me to meet Lewis' parents on Friday a day before we had to leave for Saudi Arabia.

I then ended up falling asleep in Lewis' arms.

—————————————————————
Hey guys, so it was the Azerbaijan race today what were your thoughts? I'm upset Lewis got P6 + George P8 I wish we were further up the grid but it's only the 4th race of the season we have time to improve. Anyway hope you are enjoying the story!