Part 31 - Names

A few weeks have gone past and I'm now 34 weeks pregnant and I was now staying at our house in Monaco as it was getting more difficult for me to move Lewis took care of me all time and made sure both me and the baby were safe but while he was racing, Kelly and Sydney stayed by my side and got me anything I needed.

Lewis definitely worried more incase something happened but I reassured him everything would be ok.

When Lewis was off we were deciding on baby names, we had names like Hazel, Audrey, Grace, Angel, Violet and Pearl. However I wanted it to be something-rose and then we fell in love with a certain name that filled our hearts with love.

"It's perfect Y/N"

"Everything is perfect"

Lewis had been preparing the nursery I helped until I was 23 weeks pregnant and Lewis was finally finished. Lewis put a blind fold onto my face gently and led me into the nursery.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Lewis I can't wait any longer to see it"

"Lew is beautiful, I can't wait for our little girl to be here" I said tearfully

"I can't wait for our family to be complete"

Life was good, I had my dream Fiancé, dream house, and our little angel on the way I couldn't of asked for a better life.