𝟎𝟏

CHAPTER ONE
--
BLEU WILLIAMS | 2022
Allure
Miami FL

3:00AM Bleu tiredly walked out of Allure with her sparkling pink seven inch heels in her right hand.

With the clubs new bodyguard, Trey beside her with a firm grip on his Glock 44 that sat in the waistband of his black Dickies pants.

Clicking the unlock button on her key-fob to her 2022 lunar blue metallic Mercedes-Benz C-Class quickly saying goodnight to Trey before getting into her driver seat letting out a loud sigh.

Today drained her. She had been at Allure since nine since she worked the bar till one. After one she would have to hit the pole and keep everyone happy-and her bills paid.

She was in school to be a pediatrician and it had to be paid one way or another. Just one more semester and she'd be Dr. Williams instead of 'Poison Ivy'.

Rubbing the sleep out of both eyes she started her car up pulling out of the partially empty parking lot of Allure.

Thirty more minutes till' I'm in my bed.

◦ ◦ ◦

Bleu's Apartment
Miami FL

TWO HOURS LATER tiredly walking into her apartment she threw everything near the front door. She'll deal with it tomorrow.

A major accident occurred on her daily freeway route home plus it was raining. And it seemed as if the whole Miami decided to be out at three a.m. on a regular Saturday.

Walking to her bathroom she started running the water for her bath adding epsom salt and bubbles. She was going to take a well needed bath before she takes an unhealthy four hour nap before school.

Turning the knob to turn the water off she tiredly yet quickly disposed of her clothes slowly easing herself into the steaming hot water. Exhaling when she was adjusted how she'd liked.

Well needed indeed.

◦ ◦ ◦

Throwing her clothes in her dirty clothes hamper, pullinh the comforter up to reveal her black silk sheets before laying on them completely naked.

Falling asleep instantly. Letting what she did and didn't do before bed not worry her. She'd deal with it tomorrow.

• • •

TWELVE HOURS LATER stretching her arms out looking around her room feeling like she forgot something. Not letting it worry her she grabbed a big tee and some panties throwing it on to make herself some breakfast.

Looking for her phone she realized she must've left it in the cupboard of her car.

She knew from the way the sun vaguely presented itself in the sky that it was well past time for her to go to class.

"Hey Alexa play Cranes in the Sky by Solange," Bleu said directing her Amazon Echo Dot.

The instruments began playing making Bleu nod her head in approval before laying her beef bacon on the hot skillet.

She was off today so she could have a selfish day; a me day.

Starting with her nails that had been dealing with constant press-on treatments that she would pick off two days after applying them causing her to continue to buy KISS press ons.

Unnecessarily spending money.

Money that could've been used elsewhere. Somewhere more valuable.

I ran my credit card bill up
Thought a new dress make it better

◦ ◦ ◦

Miami Beach
Miami FL

7:36PM Walking on the wet sand Bleu wrote in her journaling her monthly reset, some goals and affirmations, etc.

Breathing in the sea breeze seemed to easing everything in her. The ache in the soles of her feet from being on her toes so much. The ache in her heart from her past-from things she had no control over. Everything.