𝟐𝟏

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
---
OMNISCIENT
ONE YEAR LATER

"No mommy Yaru say no," Bleu's one year old daughter, Yuri said squirming around not wanting Bleu to rub Vaseline on her face.

"Just a lil'," Bleu said using her index and thumb to indicate how much getting a head nod.

Bleu used two fingers to grab some
petroleum jelly before applying it to the palm of her other hand rubbing it together and placing it on the distracted toddlers face earning a anger grunt.

"You say little mommy," Yari said crossing her arm's looking at Bleu with a mug that resembled her father-she was damn near his reflection in the mirror just a female and child.

"DADDY!" Yari yelled knowing he would come running into the room thinking she was hurt or in serious trouble.

Doing as he does every-time he came barging into the room picking Yari up and examining her. She pointed to her face making his serious face to fall flat.

"Yari you don't scream like that when you don't like something. That's not how that's gone work," Yamari lightly scolded the child who looked at him with a pout, nodding her head.

He kissed her forehead before kissing all over her face earning squealing, giggles from the child. Bleu sat on the child's full size bed recorded it all.

Why does a one year old have a full size bed? Ari, Yamani, and Yaru tended to have sleepover at one another house so each have a full size bed because they have to be under one another at all times. Although, with their six year age difference the toddler were Ari's bestest friends in the 'whole wide world'; she hadn't quite grasped the concept that she was their aunt but that was a discussion for another day.

Putting the child down turning to his smiling girlfriend, kissing her on the lips before leaving continuing to get ready for work.

After the birth of his first child he realized that being in the streets was not a job he wanted to do for the rest of his life. He didn't want to put his child at risk. They knew not to come for his family but when it comes to a child- that's a weak spot. Something-one that came from you really changes your
perspective of life.

Putting on the navy blue, Dickies coveralls paired with his steel-toed Timberlands. He went to school and studied in Mechanical and was currently working a shop owned by a man who looked like he wouldn't see many more year but he worked like he was twenty years younger. That was Mr. Oak for you. The two of them got cars in and out, in less than a week. Yamari learning something new everyday.

Sometimes Mr. Oaks children would send his grandsons to him but most times it was just Mr. Oak and Yamari.

Bleu-Dr. Williams currently owned her own pediatrician facility and taught a legal CNA program. Heavy on legal she made sure she had went through every legal process. She refused for these young teens and adults be ass out like that one case in Florida.

"I want Mani," Yuri stated as Bleu strapped her into her EvenFlo Rotational All-In-One car seat.

"Mani you will get and Ari," Bleu replied gaining a loud squeal from the toddler. The three were truly like white on rice.

◦ ◦ ◦

Oaks Car Repair Shop
Denver CO

Pulling beside Mr. Oaks parted car that looked as if it had been there all night due to the amount of snow presented on it.

Yamari quickly turned off his car having a worried expression written throughout his face. Yamari always closed for Mr. Oak so for his car to be parked there in that state meant he had been at the shop all night.

Walking into the shop he was met with it being as cold as it was outside. Making his way to Mr. Oak's office he stopped in the doorway seeing an unconscious Mr. Oak laid out with his right hand clutching his chest and his left arm reaching for his phone which was maybe another arm stretch away. His opened eyes confirmed thoughts that occupied Yamari's mind.

Mr. Oak was gone. Yamari felt his heart sink. Bleu briefly paused furrowing her eyebrows at the sunken feeling in her chest before proceeding to walk in Yazmyn's house with Yuri on her hip.