𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER TWO
--
OMNISCIENT
Allure
Miami FL

1:00AM Sitting in the VIP section sipping out of his double cup feeling the addictive feeling that makes him keep drinking it.

Scoping out the area scrunching his face up at his homeboys make moves on females in the club as if they didn't have woman at home waiting on them.

And they wonder why them girls act the way they do.

"This is everybody's favorite POISON IVY," the DJ dragged causing many men to shuffle closer to the stage.

Yamari stood up to look over the rail giving him a perfect view of the main stage-he had to see what all the commotion was over.

Poison Ivy slowly strutted to the pole.

Know you ride it right
I might just die tonight

Poison blasted through the club as 'Poison Ivy' slowly sexy walked around the pole on the main stage.

Starting to grow momentum she slowly used her upper body strength to get to the top of the pole before the beat dropped.

Making it to the top a few second before the beat dropped flipping upside down slow grinding towards the pole.

Girl, you do damage to me

'Poison Ivy' slide down the pole still upside down at a fast pace before flipping over landing in a split twerking her butt a little.

Slickly rolling her eyes at the dirty money being thrown, the many catcalls and praises from the many drunk men that had one too many drinks that'll mostly like result in sending a pretty penny on one of the strippers for the night or the prostitutes up the street, as their wives laid awake at night trying to figure out where did the marriage go wrong.

Self doubting themselves. Looking at woman in their husbands likes and following's thinking if they looked like them their husband would love them again.

Yamari looked at her mesmerized watching every move as she effortlessly did her tricks on and around the pole until the end of her performance. Making up his mind. She needed to be in this section tonight.

Quickly sexy walking off the stage she walked into the dancer dressing room receiving envious glares from the other girls. Ignoring them going to her vanity she quickly removed her heels exhaling deeply knowing this moment of peace wasn't going to last long.

"Poison Ivy! VIP" Momma Tee loudly announced eyeing Bleu enviously as she began to changing not responding to her.

"Poison Ivy! VIP" she repeated still not receiving a reply.

Angrily walking out slamming the dressing room door causing everyone to go silent.

Bleu walked out ignoring the looks of concern she was receiving heading to the VIP section.

Being stopped by the owner of the club Mr. Tegga praising her performance before walking away.

Grabbing a shot of Tequila off the tray the bottle girl, Amber was carrying downing it before taking two more.

The guys in VIP were always touchy feely and because of her job description she had to allow it to an extent.

Walking up the stairs to the VIP section seeing a mix of males and females she smiled before quickly going back neutral.

Tonight was going to be a good night.

Yamari watched a smile appear on Bleu face before it went away as her eyes roomed around the section.

Feeling someone staring Bleu turned making eye contact with Yamari as he continued to stare not caring to look away.

Walking towards him as she turned around about to give him a lap dance before he shook his head causing to move the next person until her grabbed her arm.

"Just chill," he lowly said her making her quickly sit down and take her heels off.

Definitely a good night.

◦ ◦ ◦

Hours passed as the two talked about any and everything. Becoming comfortable with one another not realizing anything else going on.

Yamari looked around seeing the nearly empty club making Bleu look around as well seeing it as well.

Finishing up their conversation before he handed her five bands.

Not worrying about exchanging numbers.

They'd see each-other again. They both just knew it. It's not everyday to meet someone you feel you've known forever.