𝟐𝟎

CHAPTER TWENTY
--
OMNISCIENT
Kingston Residence
Fort Lauderdale FL

4 MONTHS LATER Welcoming Yamani Treu-Haivyn and Yari Treu-Heavyn Kingston. The Kingston backyard was decorated in a brown colored decor to celebrate the new lives to come in three months.

Yazmyn and Bleu stayed beside each-other the whole time smiling and listening to people praise them about their glow and how they held their pregnancy with elegance. This was the type of energy they needed at this time nothing phony just people genuinely celebrating the life of their children.

Bleu even invited a few people from Allure whom she for the past months had gotten close too. Amber, Khia, and Trey the only three out of the people she invited that showed up. Blocking the others who claimed they were coming but didn't, she didn't have time for fake people.

Who wants that perfect love story

Hearing Beyoncé, Bleu excused herself from the group of people talking to her to find Yamari. This was their song.

Meeting him on the platform that sat in the middle of the baby shower they began singing to one another.

I will hold your heart and your gun
I don't care if they come, no
I know it's crazy but

"They can takeeeee me," Bleu sung looking at Yamari as if he was the only person there.

Even if rings come off
If things ring off
My nails get dirty
My past ain't pretty
My lady is, My Mercedes is

"My babymomma harder than alot of you niggas. Keep it 100, hit the lottery nigga," Yamari rapped to the people in the audience before locking eyes with Bleu.

Continuing to sing and rap their song holding eye contact as they did. There was nowhere else they'd rather be then here with one another.

This is real life.

◦ ◦ ◦

Hollywood FL

The couple happily rode the freeway to Bleu's apartment. Tonight was her last night there because she'd be moving into the Kingston residence, tomorrow.

Looking at Yamari side profile she smiled this was really her man, her man, her man.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," Yamari stated before Bleu lightly mushed his head making him laugh.

Cruising on freeways watching two Chargers speed past them not think much of it besides them racing one another.

"I lov-" Bleu was interrupted when tires screeched her face almost flew into the airbag that inflater from them crashing in the back on an 18-wheeler. Yamari hit the airbag deflating it from her face.

"Bleu," he shook her realizing she was unconscious. Feeling at his head he realized he was bleeding. Trying to keep his eyes open he eventually closed them letting darkness engulf him.

◦ ◦ ◦

Memorial Regional Hospital
Hollywood FL

"WE HAVE TO DELIVER THIS BABY IMMEDIATELY!" a doctor exclaimed making the nurse prep for an emergency Caesarean section.

Bleu cried because she didn't want to do this without Yamari who was currently in another room getting treatment. Shaking her head denying treatment she refused to do it without Yamari. He had to be here.

Watching the door open as a nurse rolled in a semi conscious Yamari. He refused to miss the birth of his first child-regardless of whatever pain he was feeling. When Arielle ran into his room saying how Bleu was about to go into surgery he ordered the nurse to bring him.

Oh to feel like young love again she thought as she helped him into the wheelchair, wheeling him into the room as the nurses were about to roll her out.

"I love you phat. You got this," he said as the nurses started to put her under anesthesia.

"I love you too," she said before her eyes closed.

Die for your love, beyond life