𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

EPILOGUE

In the end his addiction lost. He found a love greater.

Bleu showed him ways to love hisself, her, and everyone around them better and more. Everything was a real. He appreciated Bleu for everything she did. Molding him into the man he was now. The husband, father, brother. The man that carried everything and some with no help-not that he would've accepted it anyways.

She made him appreciate the little things. Made him smell the flowers harder. Be wiser. Smile wider. Want to live longer. And for that he gratefully appreciated her.

Bleu rubbed her prominent six month belly as she sat on the couch of their shared home watching The Sitter, eating some Greek yogurt as Yari laid beside her napping.

Who would've thought that nearly two years ago this would be her life.

She's was a daughter, wife, mother, sister. A woman who guided everyone around her into their correct position in life not letting any of them settle for what was in front of them; when they were more than capable of achieving the true life they deserve.

A God fearing women. Who now understood that everything that happened, happened and it's nothing she could do about it. Blaming God for it didn't get her anywhere but walking in circles questioning the inevitable. Now, she moved through christ and let it flow. Through her, her children, family, and everyday life.

She wouldn't have it any other way. He wouldn't have it any other way.

They wouldn't have it any other way. Everything was how it was meant to be. All because of Bleu Williams.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔ᥫ᭡

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
-𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐘-