𝟏𝟕

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Bleu's Apartment
Miami FL

TWO WEEKS LATER the couple hadn't separated since they had made love two weeks ago. Not just fuck, made love. Connected to one another harder than they were days before.

They had been under each-other way more since. Hadn't had sex since but both vocalized that they would not continue that type of thing until a relationship was established between the two. Both not wanting to be friends with benefits nor sneaky links if one of them were to get in a relationship with someone else-it'll confuse things. They were too in tune to even have sex with another.

That night was truly one of them ones. Something rare. Something everyone looks for, to have someone know your body. Cater to it while also making sure to take care of themselves, as well.

Hearing the vibration from one of their phones they tossed and turned through the covers finding both their phone realizing the vibration was coming from Bleu's phone.

Yazzy🩷 wants to FaceTime..

Bleu slide the answer button at the bottom of the screen smiling into the camera about to say something before hearing Yazmyn crying on the other end.

"Bitch why my ass pregnant," Yazmyn said between cries.

"This isn't very City Girl of me," Yazmyn also said standing and showing her small bum and two positive Clear Blue pregnancy test.

"Like Hot Girl summer down the drain," she continued "This where that Casamigos gets you. Negative ten outta' ten do not recommend."

Bleu turned the Yamari realizing she hadn't taken any morning after precautions. Clicking off from the FaceTime screen going to her period tracker revealing she was also ovulating at the time. Turning the screen towards a shocked Yamari.

"I HATE CASAMIGOS!" Bleu exclaimed before crying causing Yazmyn to pause hers realizing she related to her.

"It got you too huh sis?" Yazmyn questioned beginning to cry again.

After sitting frozen for another minute Yamari hung up on Yazmyn. All this crying was too much.

Kissing Bleu on her lip causing her to instantly stop crying to kiss him back.

"We can talk about this later. Finish your show first, okay," Yamari looked at her watching her wipe her tears nodding going back to watching P-Valley.

Whatever she wanted to do he would support her but he wanted to as well give her time to think before she did something she might regret.