𝟏𝟔

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Uni. Of Miami Leo.
Miami FL

"Bleu Treu-Haveen Williams," Professor DoLittle spoke into the mic, Bleu walked up the decent amount of stairs before receiving her Doctor of Medicine degree.

Smiling into the camera before she walking down the stair's opposite of the ones she climbed to receive her degree. With the nostalgic feeling starting to ware off she began to hear the loud, wild praises coming from where her family and friends sat.

Jamie being the loudest because she was there throughout the seven years it took for her to gain this degree. From her starting at the ripe age of thirteen to her now being twenty turning twenty one the next day.

Being in the medical field with children was something Bleu raved about after she throughly watched her own pediatrician, Dr. Barnes maneuver, around the room caring for Bleu when she was sick from Shingles at ten due to her not being up to date with her vaccines. Her last shot was from when she eight months at the time. Mrs. Ann had yet to be able to gain access to her medical records because they were just giving the woman the run-around.

Ever since that visit she was big on being up to date with her shots and answered many questions when doing her yearly check-up. After listening to the query child at her thirteenth year check-up then after asked if she was interested in doing what Dr. Barnes does gaining an excited answer in return.

So they looked up ways to get into nursing at thirteen and she had been focused on it since. Something that normally took nine year to obtain only took seven for her.

That's where having you heart in something does to you. You don't get tired of it because that's something you truly want to accomplish in life.

◦ ◦ ◦

CHICA
Miami FL

"Just be doing shit," Bleu mumbled walking into the restaurant with a pout on her face and her arms crossed against her chest.

They wanted to surprise her out to eat after her graduation but all she wanted was Fridays not a Latin flavored restaurant. So, right now she was presenting an attitude because all she wanted was a Bucket of Bones. As if, she hadn't had it a few days before.

bleuhaveen posted 20 minutes ago.

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴀᴍᴀʀɪɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

bleuhaveen Dr. Williams To You🖤

ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

"Bleu I swear it ain't going nowhere," Yamari laughed watching Bleu chow-down on her Chica Burger. For someone who didn't want to be here in the beginning she was sure enjoying it now.