𝟏𝟓

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
--
BLEU WILLIAMS
TGI Friday
Miami FL

"I graduate in two day. I just feel like I deserve Fridays," Bleu repeated for the umpteenth time today.

She had be raving about how much the Bucket of Bones was the best thing at Fridays. Of course, over-exaggerating so Yamari could have a reason to spend money.

She hadn't spent any of her money in a while. He paid all her bills, brought her everything she wanted. Spoiled was an understatement. She was another woman on his list of reasons why he hustled so hard. Also, why he needed to get his shit together, immediately.

Neither of them had communicated their fears. They couldn't lose one another.

He'd been doing good the last few days after the Percocet situation. Bleu kept him too occupied for him to return back to the trap. They were either having an all day outting or at one of their houses chilling.

Derrick and Brandon took care of his financial things at the Trap making sure his business was handled. The three only trusted one another with that type of information. They be damned to let anyone else know something so important. Plus, they all literally had the same passwords to almost everything. Mrs. Hazel's birthday.

At one point in time the three all lived in one household under the care of Mrs. Hazel due to Derrick parents having financial issues and not being able to care for the growing boy. And, Brandon's mother simply kicking him to curb because her abusive boyfriend was getting his ass-kicked by a pre-teen boy. She'd rather be getting her ass beat everyday than lose the only man she loved because her son couldn't control his anger; odd.

"I just love Fridays. I wanna be Friday," Bleu smiling brightly walking in front of Yamari as they walked to the clear doors of the facility.

Opening the door for her watching her brightly smile before his eyes scanned the back of her body landing on her butt. That moved effortlessly in her cocoa soft Skims dress she wore with her optic white Tory Burch sandals that her french tipped toes sat nicely in.

Walking closely so he can continue to smell the Burberry HER that just left a trail wherever she walked. His favorite scent on her by far.

Getting sitting at a booth the two sat facing one another. Bleu still smiling widely while Yamari just rolled his eyes knowing what she was about to say.

"I just love Fridays. I wanna be Fridays" she repeating as Yamari mimicked her making funny faces.

"How many times you gone repeat that?" He questioned watching her smile turn into a mug.

"If you-I don't hate you," he cut her off because he never wanted her to think he hated her-playing or not.

"Wellllllll..I just love Fridays. I wanna be Fridays," she aired returning back smiling. She was going to repeat it all the way home after this Bucket of Bones if she stayed up. It was like melatonin after she finished the last fry she would immediately get sleepy.

After hearing Bleu repeating say the same statement throughout the dinner after the end of every conversation they had. He watched her eyes slowly get drowsy letting him know she was getting sleepy. Saying a silent prayer to God because he didn't have to hear her love for Fridays again or he was going to burn the every facility to the ground.

I got it. She got it. He got it. We got it. She loves Fridays and wanted to be Fridays.

She does that with everything she loved. Fridays, Five Below, Dollar General, etcetera. If she loved it she would repeat the statement over and over until she was there spending Yamari's money like she was Yung Miami in Chanel on the expenses of Diddy. He didn't have Diddy expenses but anything to make her happy.

Anything to make her happy.