𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER TEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Allure
Miami FL

THREE WEEKS LATER pulling the waistband of her Fashion Nova light-washed booty shaping jeans quickly walking to Tegga's office.

Walking in not feeling the need to knock, ignoring the girl that was currently on her knees pleasuring Tegga informing him she'd be on the pole tomorrow tonight receiving a head nod. Walking back out feeling like her life was finally starting to fall back in place.

She caught up with all her missing assignments, back working, now all she to do was talk to Yamari. As of now, she was avoiding it not wanting a bad reaction out of him from her just randomly ghosting him for nearly three months. She was back in contact with the girls though.

Getting into the driver seat of her gravity grey 2023 Kia Forte she recently brought after selling her 2022 lunar blue metallic Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Realizing she could live in luxury without flaunting it every time she was out. Starting her journey to pick up Ari and Arielle from school.

Pulling into the pickup line of Ari's elementary school campus waiting for her class to exit the building.

Seeing a happy Ari run to her car leaving her teacher, Ms. Smith in her dust. Unlocking the door once she was close hearing the click noise indicated it was unlocked Ari climbed into her Princess Tiana booster car seat letting Ms. Smith buckle her in. Saying their farewells to Ms. Smith before taking the three minute trip to Arielle's school that was the same school but on a different campus because of her grade.

They both attended The Cushman School private schools. With it being one of the best private schools in Yamari opinion he made sure his sister attended every year. They always attended semi-good schools even when their parents were in their lives everyone except Yamari because his father wanted his son to grow up with a 'good structure' and apparently him attending some of the most gruesomest schools in Miami was the answer.

That 'good structure' did more damage than anything-but his mother always stuck beside her husband. Regardless of the constant shoot-outs Yamari endured, finding him over-dosed on drugs she knew her husband gave him, and him almost quitting school all together. She stuck beside him didn't even give the girls a blink of an eye.

Reason one why they're grandmother, Mrs. Hazel took them in when she moved down the Miami after finding out all the news of their life. Her only grandson was not going to be a idiot like his parent, if she could stop it something she stood still in the present.

Pulling into the pick-up line seeing Arielle standing by herself with an irritated look caused Bleu's face to frown in confusion, Arielle was normally thr happy one and with friends. Unlocking her door letting Arielle in whom didn't speak at all.

"I hate being a girl," she grumbled as the trio pulled off the school campus. Letting Bleu know her monthly cycle started because she understood first-hand how them first day cramps be hitting-would have you regretting everything you ever done to receive such treatment. Mad at Mother Nature for only giving women the reproductive power since it seems like lately men have every answer for what a women should do with her body.

Stopping her car the red light she reached behind the middle console grabbing a cold bottle of FIJI water and a Snicker out the portable cooler she kept cleaned and stocked with drinks and foods handing them the Arielle and opening her glove department grabbing four 200mg of Ibuprofen handing that to her too. Receiving a nearly-inaudible thank you nodding her head and pulling off when the light turned green.

Turning up Put It On The Floor listening to Ari sing it word for word in the backseat blanking out the curse words, of course. Continuing the almost hour journey to Fort Lauderdale where the girls were lived singing almost every song that came up including Arielle once the medicine kicked in.

◦ ◦ ◦

Kingston Residence
Fort Lauderdale FL

Pulling into the driveway of the girls home Bleu wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans seeing Yamari's car in the garage that was open. Knowing that today would have to be the day she talked to him because all the other times she's dropped the girls off he wasn't home.

Hearing tires against the gravel of his driveway Yamari stood up thinking it was Yazmyn dropping off the girls from school then returning to work. He was sadly mistaken when a car he never seen before parked in his driveway.

Grabbing his registered SIG Saucer P365 opening the door unsure of who was at his house that his family laid their heads at-he didn't play that. Seeing the Ari and Arielle get out the car his mugged up face softened a little then when Bleu got out the car and they made direct eye contact with one another his face softened completely.

He missed her more than he let on. Plus, he wasn't mad or anything at her, he understood sometimes people need space and being how Bleu was he expected her to ghost him but to show back up that shocked him. Walking to her and engulfing her in a hug caused the worried minded Bleu to sigh to relief.

He put his arm around her neck walking into the house as they began a small conversation about themselves and what their life consisted of lately. Yamari telling how he had been eighty-four days sober with the exception of weed-you could take the pills but he needed his blunt every now and then. Bleu telling how she was slacking in all areas of life for the past three months and was finally get life together excluding that she felt she was the reason for everything bad that happened. Both proud of one another's accomplishments although the another didn't find it an accomplishment.

Ending the day under one another on Yamari balcony watching the sun go down and the stars appear in the sky.

In each-other arms. At peace, finally.