𝟏𝟖

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Premiere OBGYN
Hollywood FL

TWO MONTHS LATER the excited couple walked out of the OBGYN center holding hands looking at the ultrasound pictures.

Today was Bleu's three month appointment. After having a conversation Bleu decided she wanted to keep the baby because she just didn't have the heart to get rid of the fetus growing in her. She was definitely pro-choice. Personally she just couldn't see herself doing it but if she had friends and they were thinking about she'd support them one-hundred percent through the process.

"We really got a baby," Bleu said looking at Yamari with a wide smile and spark in her eyes.

"My baby having a baby" Yamari said kissing right below her ear. Though they had yet to establish a relationship, everyone and them knew what it is.

They went together, real bad.

◦ ◦ ◦

Kingston Residence
Fort Lauderdale FL

"I'm sexy dancin' in the house, I feel like Britney Spears" Bleu loudly sung moving her body 'like a snake'.

Bleu had been singing that line all day and Yamari was TIRED!

"I'm sexy dan-Bleu please," Ari voiced clearly annoyed with her only singing that part.

"Say something else," Ari said, with her being six she didn't do well with knowing that somethings are better as a thought. She tended to get her color moved at school for that a-lot because if she thought it she vocalized it.

With her being the youngest as well it was her way or no way. Not a great type of thinking but she had time to grown out of it. Especially with two new babies coming soon.

"I'm sorry," Ari muttered watching Yamari console a crying Bleu.

"It's okay. I'm just a crybaby sometimes," Bleu announced walking away from the red beans she was currently making going to Yamari's bedroom.

"Ari come talk to me," Yamari said leading the two to the living room.

"I understand how you felt but next time just put your headphones on or go to your room. Bleu is a little sensitive now that she is having a baby so everything makes her cry," Yamari told a listening Ari who nodded her head in obedience.

If you just explained to her what it is and isn't she'll understand. She still may mistakenly do it but she'll understand why the consequence is such.

Yamari was never one to put his hands on any of his sisters as a punishment. He was more of a conversation and take their electronics, type of guardian. Most times they'll get their act together but with Ari being young sometimes he would have restate what it is.

Now, Mrs. Hazel that was another story she was 'old whoop your ass' especially if she told you too many times about something. Yazmyn was well into her teens still getting her ass whooped because for the longest she lacked respect for Mrs. Hazel and Yamari couldn't save any of them from her. They were the best of friends now, though. You seen one, the other was never too far.

"I love you baby girl," Yamari voiced after finishing explaining to Ari what she did should've just stayed a thought.

"I love you too bubby," Ari said letting Yamari kiss her forehead before bursting in a fit of giggled as he attacked her with tickles.

Ari was Yamari baby for the longest. He raised her with the help of Mrs. Hazel. Before Mrs. Hazel it was him and Yazmyn making sure their younger siblings was taken care of when their parents were too indulged with themselves to even feed their children. That's why they all were so close because at one point they were all they had in that two bedroom apartment in Miami.

His family was the strength in his body when he felt the world was ending. And now Bleu and their future child was an addition.