𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX
--
YAMARI KINGSTON
Kingston Residence
Fort Lauderdale FL

ONE MONTH LATER laid on his back, watching the ceiling fan spin counterclockwise as Bleu practically had her entire body wrapped around him.

Over the past month the two have be nearly connected at the hip. You see one, the other is never too far.

Even though they were both lying in the comfort of Yamari's king size bed partially naked at this moment, they were still clinging onto the 'friendship' title.

Yamari had learned a few weeks ago that trying to break free from her while she was sleep is not a good idea, she'll wrap her arms around his neck and her legs would lock him in place. So Yamari had been up for about an hour now and was patiently waiting for her to awaken.

Yamari looked away from the ceiling fam feeling her move around trying to fight the brightness of the sun that was radiating off of Yamari's curtains-which were nearly sheer.

Moving completely off of Yamari and turning the opposite way with her eyes still closed and a prominent pout on her face. She hated mornings at his house. His house would be so bright while as her apartment had blackout curtains on almost every window besides to kitchen. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

"Come on phat. I know you up" Yamari said before lightly smacking her plump panty covered butt walking into the bathroom. Bleu buried her head into the pillow smirking at the nickname he gave her a couple weeks back.

Walking out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth he looked at her to see her still trying to go back to sleep.

"You know once Yari hear me moving around she gone be comin' through that door," Yamari said walking into the bathroom to spit the remainder on the toothpaste out his mouth.

Yamari had three sister. Ari is his youngest sister who would be turning six in two days. Arielle his sixteen year old sister and Yazmyn his oldest who was at the ripe age of 30.

The all lived together in a four bedroom, three bathroom home except Yazmyn, she was literally right next door. His grandmother Hazel lived with him as well.

"BLEU!" Ari ran excitedly into Yamari room climbing into his bed with Arielle IPad pro so she could get under Bleu.

"Is that RiRi's IPad?" Bleu asked coming from under the covers seeing the large IPad that Yari struggled to hold.

"Mmh mines died," Ari answered still watching Bluey as it played loudly off the IPad.

"She let you get on it?" Yamari questions coming out of the bathroom wiping his hands on a paper towel. Ari frowned up at him non-verbally answering his question.

He pointed to his bedroom door telling her to give it back. She walked out the room sniffing but it wasn't her property for her to feel like she was obligated to get on it when hers died or broke.

"Aru! Why do you do this and then give it back when it's about to die?" Arielle loudly asked while Yari just shrugged her shoulder.

Hearing a door slam and a crying child stomping down the stairs, Yamari walked out the room to go put whatever show she was watching on the 86" LG television that was in the living room.

Bleu finally stood up stretching her left leg shaking it while making that annoying allergy noise rubbing her right ear. Going into the bathroom to do her habitual morning routine since she knew she wasn't going to go back to sleep anyways. She actually had been up for about half a hour listening to Yamari's breathing and heart beat. She always did he never knew though. He just always watched the ceiling fan until she woke up.

◦ ◦ ◦

TRAP
Miami FL

11:35PM Using the bottom of the pill container to break up the pill to a powder. Opening his weed grinder and sprinkling some in it before closing it with the weed.

After grinding it he put it inside his gar paper before sealing. Using his red BIC lighter to light the blunt that was between his lips. Inhaling and exhaling doing it a few more times before drinking his codeine out of his double cupped styrofoam.

After about fifteen minutes of smoking the same blunt that now was a roach he finished the last of codeine that was in his cup. Leaning back on the couch that sat in the living room of the TRAP he looked up at the ceiling smiling.

He loved this feeling. The euphoric feeling made to continue to do it over and over.

His homeboys, Deelo and Booda, sat on the opposite side with sympathetic eyes. They hated this for him.

They'd known eachothers since they were children running around the neighborhood playing 'ding door ditch' and catching footballs at the neighborhood park. This wasn't him this was his father.

The man that introduced him to these substances at the mere age of thirteen.

He couldn't stop he tried. It was all he knew.