𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
--
OMNISCIENT
Trap
Miami FL

Yamari sat on a foldable chair in the basement of the Trap staring off into space at the same spot he killed his father almost a week ago. Six days to be specific.

He had been constantly having vivid dreams of the things he had to do while under the care of his parents. All these dreams were bringing him to a bad place. A place he was trying to fight off but it seemed like it was starting to consume him the more and more as he fought it off.

He tightly held the two Alprazolam pills in his right hand trying to fight off the need for them. He didn't want to but the walls were closing in on him. It was the only solution that seemed right.

Here try this.

It'll make you feel good nigga.

You think you better than me nigga?

You ain't gone ever make anythin' for yo'self.

Look at you cryin' like a bitch it ain't een' settle in yet.

His father words taunted him urging him to take the pills. Tossing his head back taking the pills he dry swallowed them looking blankly at the ceiling.

Feeling them finally settle in watching the walls go back to their original place and the room to become insanely bright as if he was on a green field on a sunny day.

Proudly smiling at his father who nodded his head in approval. Only time he was ever proud of him was when he could bitch him out. Even in death he was still controlling him.

◦ ◦ ◦

Bleu's Apartment
Miami FL

Stumbling off the elevator he tried to focus his eyes on the right vision he was seeing hoping it was the correct one out of the three.

He just wanted Bleu right now. He drove him way above the speed limit nearly crashing into multiple cars, parking wrong in her second parking space once he had it.

Bleu would help. He needed her. He wiped his tears from his eyes that wasn't helping his already fucked vision. Something wasn't right. He was happy at first now he felt like everything was moving in slow motion as if this was is last day on Earth.

He continued to push through even though his heart felt like it was beating slower and slower after each step. Making it to her door he knocked as hard as his body would allow before he landed on the floor.

Bleu paused the Netflix Series, Stranger Things, hearing a unexpected knock on her door. Looking through her peep hole she seen someone's feet stretched out meaning their body was against the door.

Going against her better judgement she opened the door being greeted by a shallow breathing Yamari. Seeing his condition she dragged him into her apartment before going to her bathroom cabinet grabbing the Naloxone she received from school a few days ago. Someone on campus had recently overdosed so the school gave out free Nakoxone sprays to students that walked to the kiosk. They explained what it was and how it worked.

Bleu did exactly how she was instructed by the instructor watching Yamari eyes slowly open. She dialed nine-one-one informing them and asking what she should do since he was now conscious; something the instructor also told her too do.

Bleu knew that addiction was hard. All the years at the club she watched dancers and staff members struggle with it. She knew Yamari wasn't any different. It took time and that's all they had was time. Time together to fight every battle they had without feeling alone.

Being alone make you strong but being together makes you stronger.