:𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒

"I can't believe you're actually meeting his parents

"I can't believe you're actually meeting his parents. Are you sure you're not nervous?" Melody
questions rolling onto her belly watching as I tossed away another outfit to the side. I had no idea what I was looking for but that black dress screamed slutty instead of 'perfect outfit' or 'it's so nice to meet you'

At this point I had no idea what was running through my mind right now.

"Me? I'm okay. Great even" I mumbled absentmindedly, staring at my leather skirt before shaking my head chunking it into the pile.

Perfect.

I had to be perfect in their eyes. 

I was so engrossed in trying to be perfect for tonight that I disregarded being true to myself.

This wasn't who I am.

But tonight was a big deal for my boyfriend and I. He adored his parents and if they didn't approve of me I don't know what'll happen to us.

"You're stressing over things that haven't even happened yet", Mel states taking the maxi dress from my hand plopping down beside me.

"I never made it this far in my other relationships. I'm somehow always the problem and I can't help but worry that his parents won't like me" I confessed dejectedly, staring down at my freshly painted nails.

"They would be fucking idiots not to like you. And even if they don't Arlo's too smitten over your pussy to let you go"

"Melody!"

"What? You know it's true"

I glared at her. A chuckle made its way past her lips as she got to her feet, outstretching her hand for me to take.

Cutting my eyes, I placed them in hers and she tugs me to my feet.

"I'm kidding. That's just one of the many reasons why he won't leave you. That man's fucking whipped for you to the point where it seems a little obsessive" she mentions before walking off into my closet.