:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

*𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*

"And why are we here again?" Nyx questions sneaking an arm around my waist pulling me onto his lap

"For emotional support" Mel responds momentarily stopping her pacing to answer.

"I still don't get why I'm here as emotional support if I don't have a clue as to what is going on right now"

"You'll find out soon enough" I mumbled and he places a quick peck on my cheek. "I'm taking you out tonight"

"Like on a date?"

"Yes mellilla," he mumbles.

Well that's one way to ask.

"Can you two just stop being lovey dovey and focus on my crisis? I'm literally having a mental breakdown here" Mel cries.

"Asher's not going to leave you Mel even after finding out that you're you know...", I trailed off making Nyx raise a brow in suspicion. "He'd be stupid to." I quickly add trying to deter my boyfriend's attention away from me.

Mel glanced at Nyx no doubt waiting for him to confirm what I just stated but he's lost as ever. "Look I have no idea what's wrong with you but whatever it maybe Asher's too pussy whipped over you to actually leave"

"I'm pregnant" she blurts making Nyx's eyes bulge out of their sockets.

He clears his throat, "You're fucking with me right?"

"Nyx!" I hissed, slapping his knee.

"Does it look  like I'm fucking with you?"

Nyx opened his mouth to answer but immediately shuts it as if second guessing what he was about to say.

"You can't be pregnant Mel" he grounds out.

"And why the fuck not?" She snapped just as Asher made his way inside the room pressing his lips against his fuming girlfriend's cheek.

"Is everything okay?" Asher worriedly asks, glancing back and forth between us.

"Mel has something she needs to tell you. Now" Nyx bites.

"Lay it on me baby" Asher states.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

Asher chuckles, "I won't"

"You see...well...umm..." Mel nervously trails off wiping her palms against her jeans, a habit she had whenever she was extremely nervous.

Asher nods encouraging her to continue.

"I'm...pregnant" she whispers so low I had to strain my ears to actually make out what she had just said.

"You're pregnant?" Asher asks with a mixture of shock and confusion lacing his tone.