:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Screams

Screams.

Blood hurling screams left Mel's lips as he pierced the knife through her skin.

"S—stop!" I cried, hate seeing my best friend in pain.

He smirks as he drives the knife deeper, electing another scream from a sobbing Melody.

God what did we do to deserve this?

Removing the knife from her flesh he slowly drags the tip of the knife against her stomach. Twirling the blade Mel flinches as he applies a little pressure to it.

"D—Don't you fucking dare hurt my baby" she grounds out.

"Oh no I wouldn't dare hurt an unborn child" Marco states.

Relief flooded Mel's and I face.

"But my men might" he adds, clacking like the fucking maniac he is.

"B—Boss!" A frantic voice shouts bursting through the door covered in crimson.

"What the fuck Bobby? Can't you see I'm busy here?"

"T—they're here. Those men found us and they're creating fucking havock upstairs. T—There's so much blood...so fucking much I can't even stand the sight of it. A—And our men are outnumbered we're just hanging on by a thread as we speak"

They came.

They fucking came.

"Watch them I'll be back" Marco growls at Bobby who frantically nods.

Taking his bosses place he kept a tight grip on his gun pointing it shakily back and forth between Mel and I.

"That's not some fucking toy Bobby aren't you afraid of shooting yourself" Mel grunts out.

"Mel, now's not the time to be joking. Y—you're..."

"I know babe. And it hurts like a fucking bitch"

She was losing too much blood and I was too but not near enough as she was.

God this was the worst situation to be in.

"You two shut the fuck up or I'll shoot. I fucking swear I'll shoot you!" He screamed with wide eyes.

If anything he looked as if he'd probably kill us both then kill himself right after. I could only imagine what Marco did to this poor boy to make him like this. One look in his eyes and you could tell he wasn't made for this life. He was pure and never killed a soul in his life but clearly after what he saw he had completely lost it now.

Now that I was somewhat a little more alert I could hear the faint sounds of gunshots and screams from upstairs.

"Why don't you let us go and run away after? Can't you see Marco's just using you? He could care less if you died right now because it'd be one less person for him to kill" I tried reasoning with him but it seemed as if Marco had already brainwashed the kid.