:𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝑁𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝑁𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒

"How was your little meet and greet with the parents last night?" Melody questioned shoving a spoon full of fruit loops into her mouth

"It's a mixture between horrible and atrocious. His mother had a nasty personality. She's racist as hell so being around her felt as if I was walking on eggshells, her little side remarks were uncalled for and let's not forget she made it clear that hated me through her actions. But on the contrary his dad was really nice. I would love it if we could have dinner with him to make up for the awful night we all had" I filled her in scoping up the last bit of my Cap'n Crunch.

"Damn. Your night seemed really fun compared to mine" Mel grumbles.

"I would've rather we stayed home if I knew his mother was like that. I never felt so uncomfortable in my life. At one point I was thinking of going to bathroom and lie about a stomach ache so I could leave early"

Mel chuckles, "At least the dad likes you, that's gotta count for something and you're still together with Arlo so I guess it worked out for the best"

"I guess" I mumbled before drinking the remainder of my milk.

"So am I to assume you didn't have sex?"

"We didn't Melody. Arlo got a call that he was needed at the office. Something about some files getting replaced"

"Why didn't you go? Imagine getting fucked on his desk? Or the thrill of getting fucked against the glass windows? This was your opportunity to let loose and not be vanilla Remi. The man needs a little freaky side of his girlfriend every now and then"

"Why are you invested in my sex life? And nothings wrong with being vanilla"

"Because I have nothing else to do. When was the last time you actually had sex?" She inquired getting off the stool and to her feet.

"About a month ago"

She drew a sharp breath in. " babes that's not gonna cut it"

"Why not?" I asked, making my way to sink.