:𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

We all do things we desperately wish we could undo

We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing clouds.

And I knew I shouldn't have caved in so easily, no matter how much I fucking wanted it.

"You need to leave" I declared weakly, unwrapping my legs from around his neck.

Removing his face from my lady bits I quickly drew my underwear past my thighs grimacing at the sticky feeling.

It's only been a week since I broke things off with Arlo and I'm already whoring myself around.

God I'm pathetic.

I didn't know if Nyx was angry or not because his face remained stoic; not even the smallest bit of emotion was visible. His lips were set in a straight line and his eyes were their usual light gray color.

"Puttana is too good for the likes of you. Just because I ate you out doesn't mean you're a whore for giving into your carnal desires. This doesn't make you a whore Remi, you're not with him anymore, granted you only left him a week ago and I should've given you more time to recuperate but seeing you in this fucking outfit made me loose all sense of rationality. It took all of the self control I possessed not to fuck you on that table back there in fear that I might hurt you"

Slicking his hair back his mesmerizing eyes boredom deeply into mine as he spoke. " I don't regret what I did Remi. You can blame me. I don't care. If it makes you feel better fucking blame me"

He gets to his feet using his index to push up his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "Listen Remi, the next time we happen to meet like this I'm going to lick your sweet, perfect pussy until you beg me to stop, but I won't stop. I'm going to bury my tongue in your pussy and eat you until my cock is ready to explode. Clearly my mouth didn't fuck you right tonight"

I was too stunned to say anything or even utter a word. All I could was stare with my mouth agape. The only thing that kept replaying in my mind was Next time.

"Buonanotte, mellilla", he states before departing leaving me to wallow in my thoughts.

Next time?

Surely there won't be a next time.

"Remi!" Mel calls nudging my shoulder with hers for the second time now.

"Huh?" I answered blinking and removing my hand from my cheek.

"This has gone on long enough. I need to know what happened to you while I wasn't here. You've been in a daze since last night up until now"

I shook my head, I didn't get any sleep last night and now it was starting to kick in.

"Nothing happened" I mumbled, taking up a strip of bacon from my plate and popping it into my mouth.