:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Breakfast in bed?"

"Breakfast in bed?"

Nyx grinned gently resting the tray overflowing with various foods onto my lap.

"G'morning mama" he greets pecking my lips.

"Good morning" I mumbled as he eased back and popped a bacon off my tray and into his mouth.

Taking up a forkful of scrambled eggs I ate it slowly, chewing and savoring the fluffiness.

"Is it any good?"

"It's really great"

"So what's the plan for today?" I say after swallowing.

"Unfortunately I have to some work to do today"

Does it involve hun killing anyone?

"I won't be killing anyone. Not unless it's necessary" he states as if reading my thoughts. He does this a lot and I don't know wether to find it creepy or really adorable that he knows exactly what I'm thinking.

I nodded, taking a sip of my oj.

"Just be careful, yeah?" I mumbled, staring at him my eyes no doubt filled with worry.

"I'm always careful, Remi. Don't worry I'll be safe"  he reassures me for my sake.

I resumed eating and he quietly watched me only sneaking a few bites in, but somehow I managed to eat all this butt load of food with ease. Though it was delicious I regretted scarfing down the damn thing so fast.

Now I was filled to the brim and uncomfortable. I wanted to move but I couldn't because I fear if I did I'd throw up.

"You shouldn't have eaten everything" Nyx grumbles taking up the empty tray from my lap.

"I didn't want to waste the food"

"It wouldn't go to waste Remi, I'd finish whatever was left"

"Then I didn't want your efforts to go in vain" I tell him, shifting slightly trying to ease my discomfort.

"I was content with just hearing you praise my eggs. Though you actually eating everything is a bonus"

I hummed and he pecks my forehead. "I'll draw you a bath when I get back"

"I can't shake off the feeling of being watched" Melody says, placing down her half-eaten burger.

"I thought I was maybe being paranoid thinking about it too"

"Well you aren't. I'm telling you babe we're definitely being spied on" Mel confirms glancing around the mall.

"Did you say anything to Asher?" She shakes her head no.

"I thought I was being paranoid too so I didn't want to say anything without any proof. But I just can't shake this feeling away"