:𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

••

Sitting on my bed, I blankly stared at the television having no interest whatsoever in the movie that was currently airing

A heavy sigh passed my lips.

Rewatching the same movie every date night will bore the shit outta you.

"Are you not enjoying the show babe?" Arlo asks from beside me.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings because this happens to be his favorite show, but I could only take so much.

I shook my head no, "it's all good" I mumbled staring down at the night shorts Mel made me wear. But Arlo had yet to notice it.

"Perhaps," he said, his voice low. He trailed his hand up my thigh. "We can do something that involves you naked...and writhing underneath me"

I bite on my lower lip to hide my smile. Pulling my body towards him he grins, pressing his lips firmly to mine. There was a fierceness in his kiss, a desperation . . . and I answered, just as hungry for him. My hands found their way into his thick, dark hair gently tugging at the strands, making him moan. He shifted the pressure of his mouth, brushing his lips across mine before he flicked his tongue out to touch just the center of my bottom lip, catching the plump flesh between his teeth, nibbling and licking at it until I thought I might've perished from the intensity of the feeling. I whimpered at the sensation as he explored me slowly, the tip of his tongue stroking, tasting the insides of my mouth.

Arlo took hold of my waist, pressing me to his groin. A needy moan slipped past my lips as I felt the hard, insistent protrusion of his body pressing into me.

Fuck.

His arms slid down to the waistband of my shorts. Breaking the kiss his lips found my neck, kissing the nape, his teeth grazing my skin causing me to make a small noise very much like a whimper.

Tugging down my shorts he wasted no time whisking off my silk panties.

I shivered from the cool air rushing onto my exposed skin. Deciding to help him out I discarded the flimsily material of my top tossing it to the side, my eyes now intently focused on Arlo.