:𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"How many days has it been?" I questioned staring at Melody's slightly swollen feet

"I dunno. Maybe five? Could be a week or even more"

I hummed, swiping my tongue over my cracked lips. Remember what I said about not wanting Nyx to find us? Yeah well screw that. I wanted to leave and Mel's condition wasn't looking the best at the moment and I'm fearing that she might even lose the baby. What the heck was I thinking before?

That was selfish of me and not once did I consider my best friend's health.

"Remi?"

"Yeah Mel?"

"I really need to pee"

I giggled, "don't laugh, I'm being dead serious." She whines just as the metal door clangs open.

Though to our surprise it wasn't that psychotic bitch.

"What?" Mel grounds and I glared at the guy who just stood there, his eyes flicking from Mel's to mine.

"It's you two" he whispers more than likely to himself but we both heard and it caught our attention. Mel and I both side eyed each other wondering what the heck this guy was blabbering about.

"What about us?" I inquired, wanting to squeeze any Information out of this guy that could probably help us.

"You—you're Nyx's girl", he stated pointing his crooked index at me. "And you—your Asher's girl". Do you know they're going batshit crazy to find you two and you're literally right under their noses?"

Thank god they were looking for us. Not that I expected anything less, but still the reassurance was very appreciated.

"Apparently everyone knows that we're there girlfriends, that's nothing new buddy. So what do you want?"

"I want nothing from either of you. I want to join Nyx's gang"

"You aren't supposed to be talking about this with me. Go talk to Nyx, and while you're at it tell him where we are" I mentioned hissing as the rope dug even further into my skin.

"I've tried before but he doesn't trust me."

Mel and I shared a knowing look.

"We do know one way you could earn his trust" we both said in sync which I think kinda creeped him out a little.

"Really?"

My god I wasn't sure this man was even grown enough to be in a gang. Wasn't he a little too gullible?

"look, if you help us get out of here safely and back to Nyx he'll for sure let you into his gang" Mel says confidently while I on the other hand was a little less confident. I mean it could work but I still don't think Nyx will easily trust him, but it's worth a shot. This man might be our only hope of getting out of here alive.