Nove

The next few days were hectic for Alessandra, but in the best possible way. The day after the tennis match, Alessandra invited Charles and his brothers for a friendly tennis session in the morning, which easily turned into their own tournament as they couldn't help the competitive side come through. Alessandra and Lorenzo came out the as the victorious double from the small tournament they created.

That afternoon, Charles and Alessandra flew to Turin, settling in a hotel in the outskirts of the city, then drove the dark blue Ferrari Roma, that the company gave them for the couple of nights they were staying in Italy, to Milan, spending the rest of the evening walking around the beautiful square and getting dinner there.

On Wednesday morning, Alessandra gave Charles a proper tour of Turin, as he's visited the city a couple of times but never had a proper tour of it, and she knew it very well from the number of times she came to watch a Juventus match. In the evening of the same day, the two went in the VIP box of the Juventus stadium, watching the team win against Sporting in the first leg of the quarter final of Europa League. Alessandra was very happy to say the least, especially after introducing Charles to the team and getting to chat with them after the game.

"You know who I was with yesterday?" Alessandra asked Manuel Locatelli after exchanging a hug with her friend, "Berrettini! We watched him play and then had a nice catch up over coffee!"

"Ah, that's amazing! I'll never forget how wasted we got the night we won the euros, and how we ended up in mine and Thessa's bed but you and Thessa kicked Matteo and I out, leaving us on the floor," Manuel laughed as he told the story from two years ago, which got Charles and the rest of the team laughing too, "are you in Turin tomorrow? I know Thessa would love to see you and you can see Theo for the first time!"

"How much has happened since we last saw each other," Alessandra sighed as Federico Chiesa joined the conversation with a side hug to the guest and a hand shake with Charles, "you got married and had a kid, I became team principal and Chiesa broke up with Benadette and got a new girl!" Manuel was in a fits of giggle whilst Federico rolled his eyes, but still smiled at the woman who he met after a few matches since he joined Juventus and considered as a friend.

On Friday, Alessandra and Charles visited Manuel and Thessa, which resulted in the new mother squeezing the team principal in a bone-crushing hug the moment the guests stepped into the hosts' apartment. They spent the morning introducing Charles to Thessa, getting to know him, Alessandra updating the two in person about her new role within the team whilst getting to hold the beautiful baby boy in her arms. In the late afternoon, Alessandra and Charles then went and caught a flight back to Nice, then got a helicopter ride to Monaco, before driving back to their homes. Charles spent the evening at Alessandra's house, watching the motogp free practice.

She enjoyed the free time she had, and the fact that she got to spend them with her friend, watching sports, playing tennis or padel, working out together, going out to eat, heading to another city. She loved doing all that the past few days, being hectic because of these reasons were Alessandra's favourite things.

On Sunday, Alessandra woke up energised, which she was quite surprised as she remembered having spent the evening drinking with Charles and Pierre, who came to Monaco from Silverstone the same day, at Charles's apartment whilst watching motogp quali, not really sure how she even got to her apartment. She wasn't complaining that she didn't have a hangover as she got out of bed, stretching her arms over her head as she strode towards her balcony, opening the doors and enjoyed the warmth of the sun overlooking her apartment as she walked out, taking a deep breathe whilst she looked at her view. She knew how lucky she was, starting from the family she came from and being able to live in such a beautiful apartment in such a luxurious city, but she was never one to take anything for granted, she worked hard, loved and respected her family and respected others the way she would want others to respect her. She'd like to think that the wealth she grew up in never affected her or made her become a snob.