Ventitré

After enjoying a couple of days in Milan with the guys, and spending a few days in Maranello to unwind on her own, and get work done at the factory, she spent the rest of the break training with Charles and Andrea in preparation for the Singapore Grand prix. She has been training with the two for this grand prix weekend ever since her and Charles were both involved in Formula 1, because they knew how physical straining the weekend is, with how much sweat they release by just being outside, but the drivers lose almost 5 kg during a race weekend.

The trip to Singapore also consisted of a long flight, which Alessandra used to her advantage to get some work done and rest as much as she could. She needed to be prepared, because there were certain rumours swirling around the paddock and Formula 1 world that teams could be dropping drivers, or changing drivers and she needed to be on the alert since Carlos is not locked down with the team yet. She never believed rumours, until she had concrete facts in her hands, but she had this weird feeling in her stomach, like her gut was telling her that a big shuffle was about to happen within the grid, and it was going to effect her team.

She pushed the thought aside, not wanting to deal with that scenario until she had to, but then her mind took her to the night after Charles and the team won the Italian grand prix. She was well and truly drunk in the middle of the Duomo square, but she could remember every word that was said in her encounter with Toto at almost 3 in the morning, them sharing a bottle of champagne next to the duomo and whilst they danced. Her skin memorised his every touch on her, the gentle squeeze on her hip every now and then, his heartbeat against the side of her face when she rested her head on his chest. The occasional grazing of his fingers on the small of her back as he tapped them gently on her skin to the beat of the music, resting his chin on the top of her head. She couldn't help her cheeks turning crimson as she thought about that night, and when she glanced at her drivers, who were sat around her on the jet, not noticing the change of colour on her face, she hid behind her laptop.

The days that passed after landing in Singapore were dedicated to a schedule Andrea prepared for Alessandra, which was the same as Charles's, to beat jet lag to make sure that it would not ruin their weekend. Andrea knew how Alessandra was when it came to physical activity, and for him it was a good thing that she was so similar to Charles, and factoring in how he's known both of them for a long time, he knew how to cater to them. But Charles and Alessandra were like twins in this aspect, so all Andrea did for the past few days was give them the work out itinerary, and watched - and helped when needed - them work out together.

On Wednesday evening, Alessandra was getting ready to go out, meeting an old friend who she grew up with but hasn't seen a lot the past few years as they were so busy with their jobs. The Italian was looking forward to seeing her again, especially because for once their schedules bumped perfectly with each other and both had a free night whilst they were in Singapore, and she was going to finally meet her friend's fiancé.

She got dressed in a white dress which had the straps tied in a bow, the neckline square, giving her cleavage a modest look. It was tight around her waist, but then it opened up, stopping right below her knees. She slid on a pair of nude heels and when she saw that she was ready, she texted her friends, letting them know that she's going out for dinner in case they needed her for something.

She got out of the taxi that took her to the restaurant, tipping the driver before watching him drive away. She then turned around, about to enter the restaurant. She was so excited to see her old friend that she didn't realise someone else was about to enter the restaurant the same time she did, until they bumped into each other.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I was distracted I-" She stopped talking when she looked up at the person in front of her, her eyes matching his as they widened in shock. She felt a strong wave of heat running through her body when she realised that his arm was around her waist when she almost fell at the contact with him.