Ventotto

For the first time in her life, Alessandra did not want to think about her responsibilities that awaited her back in Maranello. She didn't want to think about all the meetings she had to try and finalise the signing of the driver, so they can complete the driver lineup. She did not want to think about the media duties awaiting her during the presentation of the trophies. She didn't want to think about anything that had to do with racing. And she actually didn't as she woke up, for the second morning in a row, in the arms of her rival team principal, their naked bodies a tangled mess as she listened to his heart beat gently under her head, which rested on his chest. She enjoyed the way his arm wrapped around her firmly, holding her close to his body as if he was afraid she would disappear, the way his fingers drew meaningless designs on her bare back, how his other hand grabbed the back of her thigh, pulling her leg over his waist and giving it a squeeze every now and then.

But the sound of their alarms echoing loudly through the room brought them out of the fantasy they were living the past couple of days, and they were hit with the harsh reality check that it was time for them to head back to their jobs. Alessandra steered slightly, snuggling her head deeper into Toto's chest, as he held her even closer to him that he thought was possible.

"What time's your flight?" Toto asked as he gently ran his fingers through her hair, which was slightly damp from having washed it the night before when they were in the bath.

"In a few hours," she muttered against his chest, the feeling of her breathe on his skin caused shivers to form, "I need to start packing and leave really soon."

"Me too," he replied, glancing down at her, "so there's a possibility where we're going to be at the airport at the same time?"

"It does look like that," she said, "we've got to make sure that if we're seen at the airport, it doesn't look like we came together or anything like that."

"We just have to look like we bumped into each other there," he shrugged, "you know, coincidentally having flights almost at the same time."

"I mean, coincidences have become our thing this year," she chuckled, quirking an eyebrow at him when she looked up at him, "and it is kind of the truth. We didn't know that our flight times were close to each other."

"Yeah," he nodded, stretching his arm out to grab his phone, letting out a sigh when he glanced at the time, "I've got to start packing now too."

The two unwrapped their limbs from each other before getting out of bed. As Toto collected his clothes from the floor, he glanced to his side, oblivious to the small smile making its way on his lip as he watched Alessandra stroll towards the wardrobe, her naked body in full display just for him, with the sun hitting her skin, turning it into a golden tone as she grabbed the hotel gown, before her naked body got covered in the fluffy material.

Alessandra grabbed her suitcase and opened it on the floor, throwing her clothes in it after deciding what she wanted to wear for the airport. She looked up, and as much as she enjoyed seeing her rival team principal in all of his glory, something about him getting dressed in her room, watching him slide on the grey hoodie, which looked inviting and comforting, over his toned abdomen, made her feel warm inside. She shook her head, turning her focus back to her packing, trying to ignore the feeling inside that was making her feel like a teenager.

"So," Toto started as he sat down at the edge of the bed, getting Alessandra's attention as he slid on his sneakers, watching her make her way towards him as he tied his laces, "maybe I'll see you at the airport?"

"Yeah, maybe," she replied as she stood in front of him, smiling when his hands made their way to her hips, pulling her between his legs, "no funny business at the airport, Torger!"