Quattordici

Wattpad deleted this chapter for some reason??? so i had to reupload it ffs :( but anyways this is one of my favourite chapters i've written so I hope you enjoy it! <3

One thing that can make a home race so special is the activities and good results throughout the weekend, along with some drama and gossip here and there. When Alessandra had arrived back home on Thursday evening, she found Charles and Mick waiting for her in the living room, turning their heads when they heard her walk through the house, ready to fire questions at her.

"Before you even attempt to fire a single question at me," Alessandra said before they had a chance to open their mouths, "give me 15 minutes so I can take a shower and change, then come up to my room and ask whatever the hell you want." The two drivers nodded, watching her make her way up the staircase.

15 minutes later, the drivers were knocking on her bedroom door, then piled inside when she granted them entrance, finding her changed in an oversized t-shirt and shorts, with a towel wrapped around her head as she sat on her bed, back resting against the head board. The two took a seat on the edge of her bed.

"How did you get here?" Charles asked, "I feel bad that we had to leave you stranded like that so tell me how much the taxi cost and I'll send you the money."

"You don't need to send me anything," she said, shaking her head, "Toto gave me a ride home." The Italian rolled her eyes when the two boys in front of her started snickering, acting like teenagers.

"The man drove an hour to get you home and an hour to get to his hotel," Mick stated, doing the same maths Alessandra did back at the track, "and you tell me the man isn't obsessed with you."

"I'm surprised you went," Charles jumped in, "considering how pissed you are at him."

"I didn't want to, but at the same time I was too tired," she shrugged, "and trust me, I called him out for his shit during the meeting, and I'm not going easy on him this weekend because he gave me a ride." Or because she kissed him on the cheek as a thank you, she thought to herself.

"You should only focus about the team and your family coming round on Sunday," Mick said, giving her a soft smile, "nothing else matters!"

After a long chat, along with Charles making Alessandra promise him that she won't leave the track late on Friday so they can have dinner like he promised her earlier, the two drivers wished her goodnight before heading to their rooms, leaving Alessandra alone in her thoughts. Her mind was running wild, thinking about the race weekend, her family who she was going to see on Sunday, her kissing Toto on the cheek. She was kicking herself for doing that, because her lips were tingling after touching his skin with them, her whole body still buzzing. She has kissed him on the cheek before, but as a form of greeting, not as a way to thank him.

She got under the sheets, switching off the lights as she put her phone and glasses on the bedside table after she laid her head on the pillow. She felt sleep slowly accumulating her, about to slip in the darkness she craved when her phone vibrated. She let out a loud groan, cursing to herself that she didn't put it on airplane mode as she grabbed it, her heart skipping a beat when she saw Toto's name on the notification. She unlocked her phone, tapping on the message, not realising that her lips slowly curled up to a small smile.

Toto Wolff

I made it back to my room

The bed has never felt so good after a long day

Alessandra almost threw her phone to the other side of the bed when she read the last message, her mind creating images of her rival team principal laying in bed, his tall physique just about fitting on it. She imagined him shirtless, just in a pair of sweatpants, one arm behind his head and the other on his abdomen as he held his phone to text her. She felt her heart racing, heat consuming the inside of her thighs which she squeezed hard together, controlling the urge to touch herself at the thought of the Austrian who pissed her off.