Trentasette

Alessandra loved her home grand prix weeks, and waking up on Thursday morning of the Imola grand prix weekend, she was feeling excited for her team to give a good challenge in front of the tifosi once more. She started off her morning visiting her dad, then taking him to his appointments. She had told the guys that she wanted to discuss some things with her father before breakfast, which was not a total lie, as she did discuss what the team had planned for the next couple of races.

After taking her dad back home, she headed back to her house, making a fruit smoothie and got a good work out in, feeling the adrenaline pump into her veins with every work out she did. She then went back into her room, showered and changed into a pair of flared leggings and a clean oversized t-shirt, letting her curls air dry as she quietly entered in the room Mick was staying in, smiling when she found him already awake, sat on his bed scrolling on his phone.

"Morning," she started, getting his attention away from his phone, watching a smile making its way on his lips when his eyes fell on her, "want some breakfast?"

"Morning Ale!" He beamed, getting off the bed and rushed over to her, pulling her in a hug, "I'd love some breakfast! Want me to start preparing?"

"No, it's fine, I'll get a head start," she replied, "I'm gonna wake up Charles. Don't forget Lewis is coming over in a bit to join us for breakfast." The German nodded, giving his best friend a kiss on her forehead before she left the room.

She knocked on the Monegasque's door, opening when she heard his groggy voice granting entrance, chuckling when she found him under the sheets, giving her a lazy smile as she made her way to the side of the bed he was laid on.

"Morning lazy," she joked, earning her an eye roll and a playful push, "I'm gonna make us breakfast. You, start getting ready, Lewis is arriving soon."

"Oh yeah," Charles mumbled, pushing the sheets off his body, revealing his bare upper body as he sat on the edge of the bed, "I forgot for a moment he's coming over."

"Yeah, I had decided to invite him to start the day with us," she replied, taking a step back as he stood up, the sound of his bone cracking echoing through the room as he stretched his arms up, "you know, since it's his first Ferrari home grand prix."

"That was a nice gesture," he said, smiling at her, "you did that for me when we raced in Monza and I was still at Alfa."

"And every year after that!" She grinned, the memories of the starts of their Italian grand prix coming to mind, "we've really come a long way."

"We really have Ale," Charles chuckled, but then looked at Alessandra with a soft glance, "do you want to talk about Tuesday? I've been meaning to ask you how you're holding up, but I barely caught you at the factory yesterday, and you came home hours after Mick and I did."

"There's nothing to talk about," she shrugged, giving his concerned face a smile as he didn't know how to react to that, "I'm not going to let a moment of weakness cloud my judgement and forgive him in a snap of a finger. But other than that, I'm okay."

"I won't forgive him for what he said to you until he apologises," Charles sighed, running a hand through his bed hair, "but I'm also hoping that it could be a turning point for both of you. But I know that he's a hotheaded egocentric idiot with the biggest pride on earth, and it will make everything go round in a circle back to the hatred."

"I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you, because like you said, he's a hotheaded egocentric idiot, and I'm also hot headed with people like him," she chuckled, "I'll see you downstairs, don't take too long!" He nodded, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before he disappeared in the bathroom.