Trentatre

And just like that, winter break has finally ended and part of the Ferrari clan are back in Maranello ready to start their 2024 season campaign. The rest of the training camp for Alessandra and Charles was intense, sometimes almost soul crushing, but they loved it either way. It wasn't only training, they had some fun dinners at some local family owned restaurants close to the cabin, some rock climbing, and the Italian even took her Purosangue on a drifting show on the snow, which had Charles laughing hard in the passenger whilst Andrea, Joris and Antonio were dying in the back.

"I think I'm about to be sick," Andrea muttered as he stumbled out of the back of the Purosangue like a drunk man, almost falling on the floor, "but honestly, that was the best thing I've ever experienced and I'd let myself feel sick every time if it means experiencing you drift like that again!"

Charles had taken a couple of days rest after returning from the Dolomites, but Alessandra wasted no time, and the morning after she returned and settled back into her home, she was in the factory first thing in the morning. She caught up with her team, listening as they explained to her what they did on the car whilst she was away, a big smile on her face showing how pleased she was with all the hard work they've put into the car to have a solid contender for the season, and at that moment she wanted nothing more than to head back on the road and be sat in the garage. However, she didn't want to admit to herself that one of the reasons that she went back to the Factory so early, and left so late on her first full day back home, was because every thought that came to mind about her rival team principal made her furious, and she needed the distraction.

The second night, Alessandra had to leave the factory earlier than she would have as Lewis invited her over for dinner at his new apartment, as a way to properly get to know his new boss on a better level, not just acquaintances and friends on track. Alessandra thought that was very sweet of Lewis, so did Charles and Mick, who were sat on the edge of her bed, watching her put on the last earring as she stood in front of the mirror, wearing a high neck champagne blouse tucked into a pair of brown suit pants, black heels on her feet, and a long black coat over her shoulders.

"What are you guys going to do while I'm gone?" Alessandra asked as she turned around, quirking an eyebrow at her drivers, who were grinning widely at her, "and why are you looking at me like psychos?"

"Nothing, I missed seeing you look like the badass boss you are," Charles shrugged, "we'll probably just play some video games and wait for you until you get back."

"Yeah, what he said," Mick replied, "I'll make us some dinner and go from there."

"Okay then," she smiled, throwing her bag over her shoulder as the three left her bedroom and made their way downstairs, "I'll see you guys later then!" She hugged the two before going down to her garage, jumping in her F40 and started her very short journey to Lewis's apartment.

Lewis had buzzed her in the apartment building when she arrived, knocking on his door when she found his apartment, holding a bottle of white wine in her hand as she waited for her new driver to open.

"Alessandra!" The Brit exclaimed when he opened the door, a wide smile on his face as he quickly analysed her, "you look stunning!"

"So do you!" She beamed as the two gave each other a hug before he let her in, "I am loving the all red look!"

"Had to dress to fit in right," he chuckled as he took her coat, hanging it in the small closet by the door, "you know, I always liked red!"

"Well, I'm glad that you'll be able to wear it more than," she grinned as she followed him down the main hallway, letting her eyes wonder at the beautifully decorated apartment, "I remember seeing your apartment when Chiara video called me whilst her and Jessie were making sure your stuff arrived, but it looks even more beautiful decorated."