Quarantacinque

The couple of days that passed were a whole new experience for Alessandra, and it was an experience she would shamelessly admit that she wanted to relive over and over again. She had never spent more than a night with the same guy, hell she never spent consecutive nights with the same guy, and never even brought men who weren't her circle in her house. But here she was, waking up to the same handsome Austrian in her bed, a sight that she'd photograph and keep it in a crystal ball if she could, along with how good it felt to wake up in his arms.

After their eventful night under the stars - and on her F40 - the two team principals headed back to her house, and poured themselves a glass of wine as they stayed in her balcony as he asked her about elements of her childhood she never disclosed, and he shared his own stories from his, some of which Alessandra found very amusing, and teased him about how good looking he was when he was a teenager and what happened now, which he retorted back with "I'm sure you don't mean it, you wouldn't have let me fuck you over our beloved F40 if you did."

It was the second consecutive morning of Alessandra and Toto sleeping in the same bed, but this time, when Toto woke up, he found her laying on her side of the bed, her long her sprawled over her face, plump lips parted slightly as she breathed softly. He let out a silent sigh of relief that he found her next to him that morning, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulled her right into his chest. A smile started forming on his face when he heard her muffled giggles echo through the room, feeling her shuffle under his arm as she turned around, her face still hidden under her hair as she wrapped her leg around his torso.

Toto ran his hand through her long curls, gently pushing them away from her face and revealing her features, his heart fluttering in his chest as he exposed her big blue eyes, finding them looking up at him. Her lips curled up in a soft smile whilst she allowed her finger to gently roam over his bare chest, feeling goosebumps forming on his skin where her finger trailed.

"Good morning," a chill ran down Alessandra's spine at the sound of Toto's hoarse morning voice, "slept well?"

"Like a baby," she answered as she snuggled closer, enjoying the sense of closeness he brought in a little too much, but she couldn't care less as the arm around her tightened, his hand travelling under her oversized t-shirt and let his fingers draw patterns on her skin, "although my back feels a little sore."

Toto quickly grew concerned as he remembered the events of the night before, knowing how rough he was on Alessandra as she laid on the hard, metal surface of her classic car. He suddenly felt guilty as he thought that maybe he got carried away, even though she asked him to go harder on her and he granted her request, but at that spur of the moment he didn't consider how uncomfortable she was.

Alessandra saw how the smile on his face was wiped away, his eyes widened in concern at her physical update, and she couldn't help chuckling as she rose her hand towards his face, her thumb caressing his cheek in comfort. She pushed her body up slightly, letting her lips capture his in a kiss, the softness of it making Toto feel like he was about to turn into a puddle as he savoured how good her lips felt first thing in the morning.

"Don't go getting concerned that my back hurts, it's a good thing," she said when she pulled away slightly, the smirk on her lips visible, and Toto knew that she was replaying the events of the night before in her mind, especially when she tightened her leg around his waist, "it's the kind of pain that makes you want to push through it and do it all over again."

The concern from Toto's face vanished when he saw the mischievous look in her eyes, and he couldn't help himself as he smashed his lips on her, closing any gap between them as he held her tight against him. Alessandra quickly managed his energy, her arms wrapping around his neck, her fingers tangling in his thick, messy hair as their lips quickly settled in a heated rhythm.