Ventisette

The rays of the Parisian sun streamed through the glass doors of the balcony, causing the Ferrari team principal's back to become warm, which slowly woke her up from one of the best sleeps she's had in a long time. She then felt a strong hold around her waist, a long leg between hers, and when she opened her eyes, she was met by a bare chest, which slowly rose and fell. Her mind flashed the countless memories of last night, and she couldn't help the smile forming on her face as she remembered the way his lips felt on hers and on her body, the way he dug his fingers in her back, the way he filled her up to the absolute fullest, how tight he made her feel, how his mouth felt on her labia.

She looked up at him, eyes analysing his face, which looked so peaceful as he slept, his lips parted slightly, which made them look absolutely kissable. But he looked too peaceful to disturb his slumber, so she decided against placing her lips on his, and snuggled herself deeper into his body, the movement making her realise that her body was slightly sore. It wasn't surprising though, they were at it like animals for the majority of the night, but for her, it was truly the best night she's ever spent with a man. And all the comments she came across from fans saying that Toto must be really experienced in bed were proven to be true, because he truly showed his expertise on her.

As she traced her finger on his chest, she felt him stir slightly, and when she glanced up at him once more, she watched him slowly open his eyes, giving her a lazy smile when his eyes fell on her.

"Good morning," she keeps experiencing new elements of her rival team principal as he spoke to her with a low, husky voice, which was a sound she hoped to be able to hear more often, "God, I haven't slept this good in ages."

"Neither have I," she admitted, returning the smile as she let her hand fall on his chest, feeling his heart beat under it, "morning." He leaned his head forward, placing his lips on her, pulling her even tighter in him as he kissed her gently, almost getting her on top of him, which made her giggle against his lips. "As much as I'm very tempted to start off the morning like we did last night, I think I need a bit of time to recover."

"Was I too rough on you?" He asked as he pulled away from her, his eyes laced with worry, "I tend to let myself go overboard when I'm really get into it. Did I hurt you?"

Alessandra cupped the side of his face, feeling slightly guilty at how worried she got him, caressing the side of his face as she gave him a reassuring smile. "You were brilliant last night," she mumbled, "you didn't hurt me at all, Toto. The soreness is a good thing."

"Okay," he nodded, letting his head rest on the small palm of her hand, "next time I'll try and be more gentle."

"You want to do it again?" She asked, slightly surprised that he's thinking of sleeping with her again, almost feeling like one of the best complements she could get from him.

"I mean honestly, yes," he nodded, "what about you? Do you want us to do this again?"

"Yeah," she replied truthfully as she placed her lips on his, "and who said I want you to be gentle?"

"Don't you start now," he growled against her lips as he dug his fingers in the small of her back, "or I'll get you so sore that you won't be able to walk."

"Well, I hope you keep that promise for next time," she said, giving him one more peck on his lips before she rested her head on his chest again, "question is, how are we doing it? We obviously cannot be seen in public unless it's the usual bumping into each other when we're in Monaco."

"We'll figure something out," he shrugged, "if I managed not to get caught in Maranello, the two times I came to your apartment, or when you came to mine, we can do it again."