Trentotto

When she got a text from her brother to let her know what time they were planning to leave for Garda, she went back inside and headed downstairs, the house still quiet as she made herself some breakfast. Afterwards, she then changed into a pair of sweatpants and matching hoodie, slid on a pair of sneakers, grabbed her small bag with her ipad and left the house, after leaving a note in the kitchen that she went out for a few errands.

She went over to her parents' house and drove her dad to the hospital, sat with him as doctors did more tests on him and gave him the treatment. She told her dad that she was heading to Garda with Lorenzo and the kids as Luca was going to drive the go-karts, also telling him that Lorenzo invited Toto and Jack, so they would be joining us. She was quite surprised to see that her father was not against the idea that their team's rival team principal would be hanging out with her, having thought that he would be against the idea because of the championship and could maybe give the team a negative image. She wondered at that moment if her father would react the same way if her and Toto ended up being more, but she shrugged the thought away, knowing very well that they'll probably never be physical together again, let alone have the chance of being a couple. She didn't have feelings for him that way either way.

A few hours later, she was back home after dropping her father off, finding Mick awake working out in the gym, and the middle and youngest Leclerc brothers were in the kitchen making themselves some breakfast, laughing as she listened to them complain about their hangover. She had less than two hours until she needed to head out again, so she went back up to her room, took a shower and swapped her sweats for a pair of jeans, a blue oversized Ferrari hoodie and white and blue dunks. She threw on a trench coat, grabbed a bigger bag and headed back downstairs to join the Leclerc brothers.

"You're heading out again?" Charles asked when she sat down next to them on the sofa, seeing her changed, "you just got here!"

"I told you yesterday, I'm heading to Garda cause Lorenzo's taking Luca karting there," she answered as she sipped on the coffee she made, "and Toto's bringing Jack too cause Lorenzo invited them."

"Wait seriously?" Arthur asked, quirking an eyebrow, "you and Toto are going to be at the karting track together?"

"It's not a big deal Tutor," Alessandra chuckled, shrugging her shoulders, "it's the kids racing, not us."

"Are you staying in Garda?" Charles asked, giving her a discreet concerned look, "I could come up there if you are."

"No, no. I'm coming back here, got a family dinner tonight before my brothers leave tomorrow morning," she said, giving him a comforting smile, "plus, we're both heading to Monaco tomorrow because we've got a number of events lined up during the week before the race!"

"Don't even remind me," Charles groaned, "the number of events and interviews I have before Thursday are actually insane. I'm gonna be tired before the race weekend even starts!"

"I feel you," she said, patting him on the shoulder, "but we'll get through them, and we'll still be on top!"

Alessandra chatted with Charles and Arthur some more, and Mick joined them after his work out and making breakfast. They all shared their plans for the Monaco grand prix week, and got a bit excited that they had a week off after to rest a bit before preparing for Canada, and in Mick's case, his upcoming world endurance race. She then checked the time once more, and stood up, bidding her friends goodbye, and jokingly ask them not to burn their house down whilst she was away, before heading down in her garage, jumped in the Purosangue, and made her way to Garda.

Toto arrived with Jack in Garda after taking a train ride, which the little boy enjoyed as he constantly told his father what he saw out the window. He didn't have the chance to take trains often with how busy his life was, so he took the opportunity to do so with Jack, especially knowing how much he loved train rides. He was greeted by Lorenzo and his kids when they arrived at the track, not fighting the smile making its way on his face when he saw how Alessandra's niece and nephew greeted Jack by a tight hug, as if they haven't seen each other in the longest, and were not together the day before.