Quindici

The morning after the race, Alessandra woke up with a hangover that made her want to dig her grave and dive right in, but when she recalled the memories of the celebrations, a smile quickly made its way on her face. Sunday could not have gone better, finishing the race with a 1-2 in front of all the tifosi on home soil, then had a nice dinner with her parents and brothers, getting to spend a bit of time with Luca and Mia before they went back to New York.

After the dinner she went to her house, finding Charles, Mick, Max and Kelly lounging in her living room, quickly getting excited when she joined them. They then got ready for the party, with Carlos joining the group a few minutes before they left for the club. They spent the whole night drinking and partying with Pierre, Arthur, Lance and some of her crew, having a dance battle with Alessandro Fusaro, which the engineer won. Martin Garrix played a set especially for the occasion, the team principal spending the majority of it drunk dancing with Max, who was drinking from the huge champagne bottle for most of the night. She was happy that Max joined them, even after his DNF, she appreciated that he was such a good sport. They left the club in the early hours of the morning, the four that were already in Alessandra's house before partying staying over, occupying her spare bedrooms.

When she exited her room Monday morning, well actually in the afternoon, she was greeting by groans and complaints of headaches as they joined her in the living room, deciding to spend the day nursing their hangover, ordering some takeaway and watched a shit series they didn't even pay attention to as they mostly spent the time sleeping on the sofas.

On Tuesday, the team principal, the drivers and Kelly all flew to Monaco together, getting greeted by the buzz of the final preparations on the historic track. Max was complaining about the traffic in Monaco as it was worse than normal because of the upcoming race, which the others agreed to. Max and Kelly were the first to be dropped off to his apartment, then Charles was dropped to his confirming with Alessandra that he was coming over tomorrow to discuss strategy with the team via video call. Carlos and Mick joined Alessandra at her apartment as they were staying with her for the rest of the week.

When the three entered her apartment, she showed them to their rooms before going into hers, throwing her hand luggage to the side of the room before plopping down on the bed. She desperately wanted to just stay in bed for the rest of the day, but she had a few calls with the team, and when she remembered the event that she was invited too that evening, she let out a loud groan. She was in no mood to get dressed up tonight spend the evening in heels and faking smiles towards the people who play a crucial role in producing Formula 1 as they were one of the main sponsors. She checked the time, seeing that she had time for a nap, so she threw off the jeans and sweatshirt she travelled with, exchanging them for an oversized t-shirt and slid under her sheets after setting an alarm, quickly letting the tiredness take over her body.

After her nap, she spent the rest of the day in her office on video chats with her team back at the factory, having her weekly check ins as she calls them, and being in the middle of the triple header, for her these calls were important to her and vital for the team. She was proud of how well the team was doing this season, but they had Red Bull and Mercedes right behind them, so they could not afford any slip ups from their end. She only managed to free herself from work when Carlos and Mick, along with Isa who had arrived to Monaco whilst she was napping and was also staying at her apartment, dragged her out her office and took her out for lunch as a break.

When evening rolled in, she started getting ready for the event. She wished dearly that her guys were attending, but it was only for people in the upper role of Formula 1 and some other guests, and Charles also had a private dinner with the royal family of Monaco, which had become a yearly occurance. She was stood in front of the mirror, clasping her dainty necklace with a few small diamonds around the chain, before she took one last look at herself. She was dressed in a black silk dress which fell right below her knees, sat loosely around the legs but her waist was tightened with the corset detail after spending 10 minutes tying the back of it. It had a semi-deep v-neck line which gave the perfect amount of cleavage that would make the men swoon but still looked elegant, and bell sleeves which flowed with every hand gesture she made. Her heels were already hurting the soles of her feet, so she opted for a larger bag to slip on some sneakers, and after applying the last layer of red chanel lip gloss, she gave a satisfactory smile to her reflection and left the room.