Diciassette

Alessandra's 27th birthday celebration was quite a memorable one, in some ways which she did not expect. When Toto's jet landed in Nice on Wednesday morning, she had forgotten that Charles and Mick were going to pick her up. So she had to endure the confused looks they had when they saw her get out of a jet that they knew did not belong to the team's sponsor, but those confused looks were quickly changed into smug faces when they saw Toto get off the jet right after her, carrying their bags.

"Well, isn't this nice," Charles announced when she walked towards his Ferrari Purosangue, "Toto gave you a lift back home!"

"Don't make a big deal out of it," she hissed as she crossed her arms over her chest whilst her driver and reserve driver quirked an eyebrow at her, "He came on my jet once, and now I went on his. You know, reduce the carbon footprint since we were heading to the same place?"

"Sure," Mick nodded, although he wasn't having any of it and she knew, "so, are you ready to go?"

"I hope whatever you guys planned for today includes having time to rest," Alessandra commented, "because I'm still recovering from the wedding."

"You will," Charles chuckled, "you'll be staying with me for a bit until everything's ready at your apartment!"

"Good," she muttered, turning her head towards the man who gave her a lift back to Nice, watching him walk towards her with her bags in her hands. "God, I'm so tired I almost forgot my bags."

The Austrian chuckled as he stopped in front of her, greeting the drivers next to her with a hello before turning back to her. "Go rest, princess," he grinned, and Alessandra could hear her drivers snicker behind her at the pet name, whilst she fought back the heat rising in her cheeks, "I'm hearing you've got another wild night coming!"

"She has no idea," Mick chuckled, "you should come over for a bit! We're having a small thing at her place!"

"Thanks but I've done enough partying that could last me months," Toto replied, earning eye rolls from the other two men. He glanced at the Italian, who looked up at him with tired eyes as she gave him a small smile, "Have fun, Alessandra. I'll see you in Canada."

"See you, Torger," she said, "I'd say see you in Canada, but I have this edging feeling that we'll bump into each other here."

"You're right," he replied.

He started walking around the Purosangue, which got Alessandra confused as she followed behind him, and she couldn't help the small smile making its way on her face as she watched him throw her bags in the booth of the car. She slid in the passenger of the car, whilst Mick got in the back and Charles jumped into the driver's seat. She watched him walk towards his Mercedes 300SL that someone must have brought him, and when Charles slowly drove next to it, she gave him a wave, which he returned before the Ferrari driver started the journey back to Monaco.

As promised, after Charles dropped Mick off at Alessandra's apartment, he took her to his, and let her settle in his guest bed room and spent a couple of hours napping. Later in the evening, she woke up energised and confused when she saw a black jumpsuit hanging on the wardrobe in the room, with a pair of black and white dunks. When she went to ask Charles about it, he told her that Kelly dropped it off so she could change in it for the party. The two then went to get ready and headed to her apartment.

Alessandra had the biggest grin on her face when she was greeted by cheers as her and Charles entered the apartment, and it took no time for her to be pulled in her kitchen by Kelly, Isa and Heidi to get her started on the drinks. She was so happy to have her friends around, spending the night dancing with her girls, laughing at Max and Daniel's drunken state, the Ferrari drivers attempting, and failing badly, at karaoke, Mick giving all the guys a run for the money with his dance moves, and was surprised that Marc also came.