12🎇

It happened again. This time it wasn't a video, but a picture was anonymously posted on the internet of BTS rehearsing a song for their online concert. I was sure it didn't sit well with HYBE but at least they knew it wasn't me because I wasn't even at the taping.

When Tae came to visit, I asked him, "Am I in trouble?"

He grinned and took me in his arms, then gave me a kiss on my forehead, my nose, and my lips. I just melted. If this was how he was going to greet me every time, I didn't think we would ever make it past the hallway.

"You were not there," he said, still holding my waist.

"I know. I'm just checking. They still think I'm the poster of the first video, right? I'm sure this new post doesn't look good."

"You are right. The company do not like bad news. But there are a lot of scandals in K-pop worse than this."

"And what happens to the people involved?" I tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, my fingers lingering by his neck. Even though the subject was serious, I felt like playing with him. How could I not? The Kim Taehyung was standing in front of me.

"Sometimes idols leave a group. Some go to jail. Sometimes..." He looked down, not wanting to finish.

"Dating. That's a scandal."

His eyes met mine again. "The company only know you as my tutor. I hide you." He started singing "The Truth Untold" in his deep voice. "'You know that I can't show you me, give you me

I can't show you a ruined part of myself...'"

His rich, baritone sounds stirred something inside me. I played along and sang, "'Once again I put a mask on and go to see you

But I still want you...'"

He gave me a look, like he wanted something. Something from me. Then he showed me what he wanted by gently pushing me back. My back hit the wall and it surprised me. Then his lips crashed into mine and I was putty in his hands. He cupped my face as our kiss became stronger and deeper. Then his lips left mine, sweeping down to my neck. I lifted my chin to give him whatever he wanted. He left a trail of kisses from one side to the other, lingering by my ear. I giggled and squirmed, disconnecting from his touch.

"Ah...I find your sweet spot," he murmured, his breath tickling me. He went back to devouring my neck and I gladly let him. He paused to sing to me again. "'Nan duryeoun geol. Chorahae, I'm so afraid...'"

I pulled him closer to me by the waist. His singing was making me thirst. But I knew I could wait. "Tae...your voice is soulful. I like that. People like that. You have my attention. I want to hear more."

He looked deep into my eyes, intensely. "Suni...thank you for saying that."

We continued to make out, in the hallway, me up against the wall, him pushed up against me. I let go of his lips and took this opportunity to explore his neck. Knowing he couldn't have any physical evidence we were dating, I peppered his flesh with tiny kisses. He hummed in enjoyment. When I gripped the sides of his waist, he giggled and flinched. "Ah...I found your sweet spot," I said, in a sultry way.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Tae and I quickly pulled away from each other. I looked through the peephole as I fixed my clothes and smoothed down my long hair. When I glanced at Tae, he was doing the same to himself.

On the other side of my door were Jimin and Jungkook. I let them in and closed the door. They looked excited to tell us something.

"We saw Suni!" Jimin exclaimed. Tae and I looked confused. In the back of my mind, I also surveyed if Jimin and Jungkook suspected anything but they acted natural.