27🔥

Tae scrunched his nose and said, "Yeah!" in the sexiest way.

I followed his eyes to the bathroom. My heart pounded in my chest as he led me by the hand. I looked forward to what we were going to do in there on the last night in my apartment. Once inside I leaned against the bathroom counter.

"Where do you want me?" I asked, coquettishly. "Here?" I climbed on the cold granite and sat down. "Here?" I hopped off, turned around, and leaned forward against the counter. "Or here?"

In the mirror, I could see Tae inhale deeply, his nostrils flaring. He was checking out my behind, my shorts riding up from the position I was in. His hands ran over my butt. "Suni...do you want to take a shower with me?"

I turned around immediately and nodded, eager to get started. He helped me remove my clothes. I felt a little shy being totally naked in front of him in a new setting, covering up my torso and middle. But when he looked at me with lust in his eyes and groped my bosom, humming in excitement, my insecurities washed away. "Beautiful," he murmured.

Then I helped him take off his clothes. I could tell Tae did not need any reassurance about his body as he flexed and undressed. I did happy feet from the exhilaration as I waited for him to peel off his socks.

"Let me turn on the water so it's warm for you," he said, entering the stand-in glass shower.

I couldn't take my eyes off him, his perfect backside, lean and firm. When he turned around to face me, I didn't know what was hotter. The sight of him under the shower head, water drops running over his well defined body, his member up and ready, or the way he beckoned me with his fingers curled toward him as he bit his lower lip.

I walked carefully into the shower, closing the door behind me. "You are so sexy," I said as my hands went around his waist, pressing against him, kissing his seductive smirk. The warm water pouring onto us was steaming and the pressure was soothing against the skin. "I can't help myself around you."

"Do you need me?" he asked in a raspy voice.

He gave me a kiss, a long one, that left my body quaking and wanting more. Using his tongue in a slow and sexy way, he traced and occasionally sucked mine gently. I could feel the sexual pull and began to feel warm in my stomach and private parts.

"Mmm...I need him first," I cooed as I lowered myself onto my knees.

I took him with my lips as he hissed from my touch. I took him with my tongue as he whimpered from the pleasure. And when I took him all the way in my mouth, I heard him snarl. He held some of my hair to guide me in and out, my head doing a pecking movement towards him.

"Good girl...just like that," he mewled. When I popped off for a breather, he caressed my cheek and massaged my face. He carefully wiped some water from my eyes. His body was blocking the shower stream from hitting me directly but the balmy mist was all around me. "You're doing so good, baby."

"You like it?" I asked, knowing full well he did by the way he looked down at me with hungry eyes. Without losing eye contact, my lips were on him again. He hissed and pinched my cheeks.

"I love this view right now. I-I..." He stuttered when the feeling was too intense. "I'll never get tired of this."

I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling of being full. I waved back and forth on him, wanting him to relish the moment. Then I felt him step back and gently pull me up with his hands under my arms. "But I don't want to finish yet," he said, smiling, as he guided me backwards until I hit the tile wall.

We melted into each other's eyes, then our lips met, our moist tongues circling each other. Tae took my arms and held them above my head, switching to one hand to hold both of my wrists at the same time. The other hand explored my chest, first the right, then the left, giving each side his wonderful attention. Then he used his mouth, still holding my wrists, making me clench my teeth from the extreme pleasure.