34🎇

The Louis Vuitton store had closed early and the sales associate led Tae and I to a large private dressing area. I marveled at the size and the fancy mid-century modern couch in the middle of the area, surrounded by mirrors. Tae and I sat next to each other on the couch and I widened my eyes at him to show how impressed I was.

"So this is how you millionaires live," I said, rubbing his forearm and patting it.

Tae patted my hand back and said, "Remember. Anything you want."

"Ooh, flexing," I joked.

I beamed, thinking that my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend was going all out. It made me a little sad that I could never gift him with anything remotely equal in value, but he always assured me when he gave me presents, he expected nothing in return.

The sales associate wheeled in a clothing rack of various women's clothes. "This is from our Spring 2021 line."

My eyes immediately were drawn to a few items that had the signature Vuitton look. "Ah! That shirt would go so well with that pencil skirt."

"Would you like to try it on?" the associate asked.

I looked at Tae, who nodded. The associate handed me the clothes as I walked into the smaller dressing room. A few moments later, I stepped out wearing the outfit and posed in front of Tae, doing a curtsy. He gave me the elevator eyes and clapped his hands slowly.

"Now I want you to try on the shirt dress." He gestured to the rack and I picked up the one he wanted. While getting dressed, I heard the sales associate wheel in another rack of clothing.

"Ah!" Tae's voice could be heard through the door. "Let me try on that monogram T-shirt and the skinny trousers."

I exited the small room to find Tae waiting for me. He applauded again at my look then I waited for him to get dressed. When he stepped out, I put my hand to my heart, He looked like a model and he knew it. He strutted around the dressing area as if he was on the catwalk. My heart swooned.

"Oh, Tae. I am not your strongest soldier."

He chuckled and give me a hug. "Remember me when you wear these clothes."

"Oh, I will. At these prices, how could I forget who bought these for me?" We shared a laugh. "Thank you again."

"I can't believe these are the last days."

I looked up at Tae, tears welling up in my eyes. I felt compelled to let him know how I was feeling and I was glad the sales associate had left us alone. I noticed Tae had a playful look in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the small dressing room. A little yelp escaped me that I couldn't repress. Once inside, my eyes widened.

"Tae, this is dangerous," I whispered.

He was playing the "I don't care you're leaving anyway" game and I was turned on by his boldness. He grabbed me tight and backed me up until I hit the wall.

"You look so good in that dress..." he murmured against my skin as he moved his lips up my neck, trailing along the sensitive areas, before leaning forward and kissing the side, just below my ear. I felt his teeth running along, teasing the skin, biting down hard. His warm breath left me quivering. It felt amazing.

We made out for a few minutes, both of us keeping an ear out for the sales associate to return. We captured our mouths in a passionate kiss, opening our lips and allowing our tongues to brush against each other. When we both thought it was getting too risky, we let go. Our racing heartbeats, returning to normal.

I didn't want this date to end. Gazing into his big brown eyes, a song came to mind. I started singing the BTS' 'Good Day."

"'One day it'll be a good day