40🔥

Slow dancing with Tae at a jazz club in Las Vegas among older couples who didn't recognize him was like a scene out of a movie. He was giving main romantic interest vibes and I was his main romantic lead. It was a great way to start our weekend.

"Go get a drink at the bar and then Han will take you back to my hotel room," Tae said, patting the small of my back as I turned away.

Han was already at the bar ready to take my order and pay. I asked for an apple-tini and sipped it, going down sweet and strong. My eyes were drawn to Tae, still on the dance floor. He had summoned Han to take a video of him. I was mesmerized by Tae grooving to a live rendition of Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me To The Moon," knowing it was one of his favorite songs. He was mouthing the lyrics and smiling, while doing the seaweed dance. He looked like he was enjoying every moment beautifully, just chilling at a snazzy bar. The elderly people around him had no idea he was a pop star, but if I were them, I would be distracted by the handsome young man grooving by himself.

Half an hour later, I waited for Tae in the hotel room. I placed my carry-on suitcase next to his in the closet and sat on the king size bed. I noticed a large mirror was in place of a headboard and my eyes widened. Only in Vegas!

When I heard the door click open, I put my attention to the jazz man who entered the room. We fell into an embrace and I finally felt like I could be flirty with him in the privacy of his room. "How's my babe?"

"I'm your babe?" Tae asked with a grin.

My pulse increased. Did 'friends with benefits' give each other pet names? "Mmm-hmm."

His lips crashed into mine as we stood in the middle of the room, curtains drawn with a single stream of light from the neon signs of the Las Vegas strip. His lips were soft and he kissed me firmly, tasting of strong liquor. Our moans let each other know how we enjoyed this merry reunion.

I slowly walked us backwards to the bed, but Tae stopped abruptly. "Wait, Suni." He let go and took his phone out of his pocket. Then he pressed the screen and placed it on the dresser. "At Last" by Ella Fitzgerald played and I smiled, remembering how we made out to this song once. "Can I have this dance?" he asked, acting formal and sweet.

I took his hand that was stretched out to me. "Oh! Again?"

He pulled me in tight, our face inches from each other, our chests pressed together. "We didn't have a proper dance at the club."

We waltzed around the room, doing our best to avoid the furniture. He was giving off the same energy as the club and it was classic, vintage Tae. He was an old soul and I loved that about him.

"You are a great dancer," I complimented him as I caressed his butt cheek and gave it a squeeze. "And you look snazzy tonight."

He rewarded me with a boxy smile and a few more turns around the room, holding me close to him. When the song was done, he turned me, facing the bed and the mirror. My breath caught in my throat. I couldn't wait to see what he would do next. I felt his lips against the side of my neck as he hugged me from behind. His fingers roamed over my dress at my stomach, pausing to caress the fabric and giving it a slight, loving pinch, before moving down between my legs.

"Mmm...babe...I've been waiting for this," I cooed.

"Me too," he said, his lips returning to my neck, trailing over the back first, just below my hairline, and slowly reaching the side.

I gasped at the sensation as his fingertips brushed the center of my panties under my dress. He trailed them gently back and forth before pressing with a little more pressure against my covered core.

"I don't know if I want to take this off you. You're so gorgeous in this dress..." he whined.

"Do whatever you want, Tae. I'm all yours tonight."