25🔥

The night Tae was supposed to visit me, he actually texted me 🐻 🥑 and did not show up. I ended up eating the dinner that I had ordered earlier all by myself. I thought about inviting Seonhwa over but it was too late. I kept myself busy looking at the sketch book Tae had brought one day to show me his creative abstract drawings. He had a quirky sense of artistic flair, sketches of famous artists like Vincent Van Gogh had exaggerated facial features. I loved that he was innovative and imaginative in his drawings.

The next day I was sitting in the Bodyfriend chair when suddenly it made a weird noise and stopped. I looked down at my left leg and, to my horror, the massagers were stuck in a closed position. Desperately, I pressed several buttons to make it work again. Nothing happened.

"This is just great!" I yelled sarcastically into my empty apartment. Thankfully I could reach my phone from a nearby table. I texted Tae 🐱‍👤and waited. My lower leg was already tender and now it was getting numb. I knew Tae was busy with the new album so I didn't call him, even though this could count as an emergency. I mean how long could I safely sit here? I was afraid if I tried to pull my leg from the grip of the chair, I would reinjure myself. And I didn't want to move around too much lest I break something else. I was stuck.

I texted Chan and Seonwha next. Half an hour later it was Seonhwa who came to the rescue. I had texted her the code of my front door and she let herself in.

"Did you try turn it off and on again?" Seonhwa asked, her hands on her hips like a scolding mother.

I sighed in relief that I wasn't going to die in a Bodyfriend. "Yes, I tried pushing all these buttons. Nothing worked."

Seonhwa walked over to the wall behind the massage chair, unplugged it and plugged it back in again. It worked. The massagers whirred and rotated. I clapped in tiny and was able to free my leg.

"Thank you, Seonhwa! I didn't know who else to call." With her help, I moved to the couch.

She turned off the chair then sat on the other side of the couch. "Tae?"

I shook my head. "You know how busy the guys are."

She frowned. "The doorman?"

"Yeah. He helped me last time. I guess he would be the next one to call."

"You live in this luxury apartment. That is what they are for." I liked having her company so I asked her to stay. "Arasseo. But then I have to help my parents at their fried chicken restaurant," she answered.

We decided to watch a K-Drama. It was about a man and a woman who fall in love, but he lived in the city and she was from the countryside. "That is their only problem? That not big deal. We have bigger problems!" Seonhwa remarked, giving me a sassy "girl!" face.

I laughed, thinking how it reminded me of movies I would watch around Christmas time. "It's funny how these K-Dramas are like Hallmark movies in America."

"They should make one about dating a K-Pop idol. That is full of drama!"

I grinned. "We aren't normal couples, but isn't it worth the drama?"

"Is worth it to you? Can you see youself with Tae forever?"

My jaw went slack. I wasn't expecting her to ask that. How did she know that topic was on my mind lately? "If it's true love-"

"Do you love him?"

I was surprised by her bluntness. "Yeah, I do. I love how he's talented, handsome, caring, and wears his heart on his sleeve. But true love...to me...overcomes obstacles. That remains to be seen I guess. For now." She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Like if his parents approve of us. We will have to wait and see what happens."