45🔥

In the rooftop garden suite of the Peninsula Hotel in Paris, after texting Han that I would not need a ride to the airport after all, Tae picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. My legs went around his waist firmly and his hands supported my bottom. I sang seductively into his ear.

"'I cannot breathe without you being right by my side, I'll die

So can you please come over closer?

Hold me tight, right now...'"

Tae grinned at the lyrics. "What that song?"

He put me down gently on the unmade bed and I scooted up to the pillows as soon as my back hit the mattress. "'Red Lights,'" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips when he joined me. "Stray Kids."

Tae pulled back and rested on his side. "You're singing a Stray Kids song to me?" It was cute how he reacted, a bit of jealousy in his voice. "That's why I drank so much last night, you know?"

His deadpanned look almost made me believe him. I lightly hit him on his pecs. "Get outta here," I chided.

He brought his face closer. "Only have BTS on your mind," he whined cutely before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I returned it softly. "You're not jealous, are you?"

Tae climbed on top of me, pressing me down into the sheets. I could feel his clothed erection pressing between my legs. With a moan from me, he rubbed against my pelvis and grinded away, forcing me to spread my legs. "Why do you like Bang Chan?" he asked.

It was hard to concentrate as he gyrated into me over our clothes. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest and wondered if he could feel mine. I stared into his dark chocolate eyes and still couldn't tell if he was really jealous or just playing. "Seriously?"

I reached out to stroke at his bulge slowly, eventually tugging at his pajama bottoms and sliding them down. His entire body was tense when I pulled him free from his underwear, grasping him between my fingers. He let out a soft, frustrated moan, as I tugged him up and down, a little roughly, while kissing his lips. When I felt his fingers skimming my waistline, I lifted my hips so he could pull down my jeans and underwear. I began to stroke him against my lower stomach, enjoying the feeling of his stiffness against my bare skin.

"Oh, I have something to show you," he said as he crawled off the bed.

He moved to the chaise lounge and I watched him reach into the pocket of his leather pants. Tae in his nakedness was a work of art. Like the pieces I saw in the Louvre, his lean chiseled body, muscle ripples toned and defined, were beauty. And the best part was that he was at full attention.

I licked my lips, planning to eat him up. But first he handed me a gold-colored place card which I assumed was from last night's party. In fancy font it said "Monsieur Taehyung Kim." We shared a laugh. I glanced at the card then his member which I had given that very nickname to. Then he tossed the car aside and grabbed a packet of protection from the bedside table.

"I'll make you only think about BTS," he said, his voice low and sultry, as he opened the packet.

"Yeah? You know what will help?" I leaned on my hand, my elbow bent to support my head. Not that he needed help in making me forget the other K-pop group, but I wanted to challenge Tae anyway.

He smirked. "I know what you want."

With his lips parted, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek, and his eyes dark, Tae did a few body rolls. As he lifted his rib cage, then his lower abs, then his pelvis, my free hand patted the mattress forcefully from the immense feeling of arousal created by him.  At the same time he covered himself with protection then climbed back on the bed to hover over me in a straddling position.