PROLOGUE

Soul of a dead person....

What happens when someone dies?

Usually, it's said that their souls meet the lord of life and death to get the gift of a new life...

Ofcourse not everyone can get the gift though...

Only the people who have not sinned or got punished for the sins they committed get the chance to start a new life...

But...

What about the roaming souls..?

It was said that they are the souls of people who desperately wanted something till their last breath...

Weither it's revenge or something else....

If one encounters with such souls, they had to complete their wish or they would be killed by them...

Humans specified the souls of those poor people into a certain category called 'Ghosts'.

But...

When one day the ghost of someone was send back to Earth to fulfill her wish by the lord of heaven himself...

What would happen...?

===

The sun was spreading his warmth from the blue sky like usual in the afternoon of the Great Obelian Empire.

Everything seemed so calm and tranquil like any other day in the capital, thanks to the righteous and brave ruler that ruled the peaceful Empire.

Though, the word righteous is used less for the ruler nowadays....

In the golden wall of achievements the ruler of Obelian Empire had, had only one stain...that might one day turn the gold into stone.

The execution of the first princess of Obelia was the stain that acted as a eye sore in the Emperor's golden wall of achievements.

After knowing the truth, the people prayed and begged forgiveness to the now deceased princess.

Yeah, they were also the one who threw insults and rocks on her face when she was going to be killed...

Ironic...right?

How foolish for them to pray forgiveness to someone who was the one who got tortured by them.

In the crowd of the laughing and smiling sinful people, was a young man walking...that might or might not have a boulder of sins walking alongside him.
Though his face seemed like he didn't have a damn about the things he had did.

His raven black hair fluttered with the soft breeze, his skin was fair and lips thin with a sharp jaw and pointy nose.

He wore a large robe that reach to the ground covering his whole body, the robe consisted of plain dark blue colour and a cap falling from the man's back.

If looking closer, one would meet the pair of red enthralling eyes that can easily captivate anyone in them.

Even of his beatiful appearance, the people who crossed path with him can't help but avoid his repressing aura roaming around the young man.

'Nothing special...just boring like usual'
The man thought with a bored look.

He wished to have something interesting but nonetheless everything was too peaceful here.

He snapped his finger to come back to his residence, a large tower in the middle of a dense forest.

Too lonesome of a sight for a individual...
But to the ravennete it was heaven on Earth, nobody to disturb him or annoy him.

Though deep inside he felt lonely in the lorn tower.

He fell on the couch of the hall in the tower and heaved a sigh of boredom.

'To quite...'
He pondered as his ears caught the sound of birds chirping in the afternoon, it was THAT much quiet.

Though much to his acknowledgement, something really interesting was gonna happen to him soon....

Suddenly the ravenette got up from the couche in alert and started looking around him.

"What was that..?"
He muttered when he felt the presence of someone around him.

He walked around the tower to find something but walked back to the couch in disappointment when he found nothing but silence.

Though, this time something interesting hovered around the couch that made his thin lips turn into a smirk.

'Intriguing much'

_______________________________________

This ideas is so random tbh💀

I just of it and wrote it...

Well let's hope my motivation would come back while writing it...