CHAPTER 12

I was standing in the garden outside of the tower still too embarassed to face that blonde ghost.

"Ha..." I let out a tired sigh and turned around, my long hair swayed with the wind but that was none of my concerns currently.

'I can't stay like this forever..', I thought and took a step forward. If you think that I'm still embarassed by Athanasia's act then, yes, I am. I don't know why but everytime she comes closer to me I feel really shy and embarassed.

Probably because I am not used to touches, specially from girls. And there also was never a time where I met such a girl like her.

She is quite different from others making me get more interested towards her, though at the same time she is nosy, flirty and a big troublemaker!

What should I even do!?

When I was middle of my thoughts, I didn't notice how a small figure was running towards me and had slipped behind me. Not until she tightly gripped my leg.

I looked at my leg confused and found the little girl from yesterday who kissed my cheek. She looked back up to me, her face had panick written all over it.

I raised a brow and looked around to find a extremely loud voice directing towards me.

"Catch her Lucas!!"
She shouted.

Not her again!!

I am not prepared to face her!!

I didn't realised that she was already infront of me now. I came out of my conflict when felt her jump on me.

"Ahhh!"

I felt the hard ground as my butt hit the ground. I groaned in pain rubbing my back and looked at her with a glare.

"What do you think you have done!?"
I yelled and she seemed slightly guilty, yeah slightly because after that one moment her eyes that seemed worried was gone, a playful smile formed on her lips.

I realised that I was again pinned to the ground as she hovered above me.

What's with this!?

Why am I always the one pinned! Shouldn't it be the other way around!?

"You're at it again"
She let out in a mischief filled tone.

I don't even know what she would do!? What does even goes around in her little head!!

"Your blushing face is honestly too addictive for my poor self"
Her lips turned into a pout and I swear my heart started to beat like crazy.

I pushed her on the side and sat up fixing my clothes, then looked to side on which she layed on the ground- ah, hovered close to ground, not EXACTLY on the ground.

"Don't act cold, it doesn't suit your pretty face"

And I again felt heat swept over to my face. In an attempt to hide my blushing face I jumped and stood up on the ground pretending to dust of my clothes.

"Stop messing around"
Saying this I walked away from her swiftly.

'I don't like being a red ballon infront of her!'

'That mischievous ghost!!'

---

Athanasia jumped up and floated towards the ravennete who had calmed down for now but still had slightly blushy ears.

She smirked at it but chose to not tease him further. Currently there was something more necessary than teasing him and anyways, she could do it whenever she want.

The blonde held onto the ravenette's hand startling him, "I want your help in something!"

The ravenette who slightly blushed calmed down his insides and scoffed, "And why do you think I would help y-"

He stopped when found the blonde looking at him with her extra large eyes and alongside a cute face. She just attacked him with her puppy eyes move.

"I still won't"

And the next moment he was there helping the blonde to find the little girl.

'How did I got into this..?'

'As far As I remember I loose to her puppy eyes, didn't I?'

He allowed the fake tears of regret to run down his eyes. Currently he stood infront of the bathroom to make sure the child don't run away again.

Life is tough...

===

The blonde came out with a clean Little girl, her dirt filled face was now clear allowing the two to look at her original look.

If not for her scars, she looked really cute with her small nose and a small pair of lips, her hazel eyes were big adding more correctness to the statement.

"You look so cute!!"
The blonde exclaimed and somehow the ravennete nodded his head too.

The brunnete haired kid slightly blushed at the comment and lowered her head mumbling a soft 'thank you' to them.

"Now! Let's eat and talk about things further!"

The blonde announced and they went for lunch. The ravenette cooked for the three and the younger trio really appreciated his cooking and showered him with praises from their little mouth. And to no doubt, the ravenette felt proud of it making the blonde feel slightly jealous. But she can't help but agree that his cooking indeed looked delicious. If only she could eat it!!

After finishing there meal which also concluded of the ravennete washing the dishes later, the five set of people settled down on the couch in the living room.

It was now time for real questions.

"What exactly are you...?"

____________________________________
Then I'll be