CHAPTER-22

"How does sister athy could do magic!"
Shara asked as she was currently being carried by Lucas to the magic tower of the palace.

"Don't you know? Ghosts have special powers! They could manipulate objects!"
Athanasia replied to her question with enthusiasm.

"Woah!! Cool!!"
Rola exclaimed as her eyes had stars shining.

"Isn't it!"
Athanasia playfully hovered around the ravennete.

"Now, stop it, we are just there"
The ravenette stated as the three children noded.

As said by Lucas, they now stood infront of the magician tower in Obelia, the ravenette has placed the two kids back to the ground.

"Let's get in"
He spoke and the blonde along with the youngsters followed him.

The place was big, several people walked around the place wearing cloaks and a badge on, "Good morning, sir", Each of them greeted the ravennete as they passed by him and Lucas just ignored him.

"Good morning, Sir", one more guy greeted but the ravenette didn't said anything. Somehow this made the blonde scoot to him and ask,"Why aren't you greeting them back?"

"It's not actually necessary", Was the ravennete's answer, this behaviour ticked the ghost slightly looking at his ignorance.

"You have so many people who look up to you and you still don't care...If I ever had atleast one person greet me then I would have immediately replied to him", she grumbled glancing at the several people inside the tower.

"Hmm, too bad I'm not like that" the ravenette let out in a bored tone.

"Ha...So ignorant"
Lucas ignored this comment of the blonde and walked inside and stood in the middle of the place. He had his hands inside the pocket of his pants, the ravennete wore a white shirt with black pants like usual.

"Here!"
He spoke loudly and everyone's attention immediately turned to him.

"These three kids are new here, take care of them and don't hurt them, Now go and do whatever you want"
He announced nonchalantly and walked inside his cabin leaving the three kids alone with the everly confused magicians there. Oh, along with a ghost invisible to other's eyes expect the children's.

The atmosphere of the tower remained quiet with the magicians looking at the kids and kids looking at the magicians. Only the sound of birds chirping outside and rustling of leaves was to be heard.

"Uhhh...Hello?"
Shara was the first one to comment. But she never knew that this was going to be her biggest mistake.

Like a thunderstorm, the tower magicians surrounded them, bombarding them with several questions.

"Are you the three kids whom Sir Lucas specially asked about!?"

"Could you three show us some tricks!"

"Have Sir Lucas personally trained you?"

"Is he really strict!?"

"What's your names!?"

The world seemed to be spinning infront of kids, they never had this much attention so this felt extremely awkward.

The blonde ofcourse noticed it, She wanted to talk to the ravennete about it but stopped when she felt something tug on the hem of her skirt. She looked down and found Kami looking at her with eyes screaming for help.

In the end the blonde sighed and crouched down to her level, "Nobody could see it hear me here...You three should behave like I'm not here..."

"And...Try making the magicians here your friends, this may help a little"
She advised with a soft smile.

The latter looked conflicted but still turned to look at others and said,.
" U-Um... Could you please give some space to us...We would answer your questions..."

The magicians flinched at her reply and moved a little away to give them space.

"Seems like we got too excited"
One of them spoke with a apologetic smile as he scratched his nape.

"Then, Let the kids introduce themselves first and we'll ask whatever we want then to ask one by one", Another one said and the others seem to agree on his suggestion.

The three young girls in the room felt a little good now, they slightly looked towards the blonde and softly smiled so as the blonde did.

"I'm going for Lucas, have fun!"
She turned to float towards the cabin where the ravennete went.

The three girls nodded and looked back at the older magicians whilst the blonde went to meet the ravenette.

---

Athanasia walked through the door and looked around in search of the ravennete, she found him snoring on the couche in the cabin.

At first, Athanasia wanted to wake him up but postponed the idea when her eyes fell on the sleeping face of the latter.

He was snoring with the most innocent look he could ever have on his face, it seemed kinda cute to her.

She hopped towards him and stood next to the couch, she slightly lowered her body to look at the ravennete's face clearly.

Her dull jewelled eyes traced through his features, from his long eyelashes to his pointed nose, his sharp chin and his thin but soft looking lips, his chest which went up and down as he snored in his sleep. His lips that moved slightly sometimes.

'Truly, God must have taken a while as he made him...'

She lifted her hands and landed them softly on the ravennete's cheeks, moving her fingers and caressing through his cheek earning small moans from his mouth.

"Mmh...", Lucas slowly moved his head in his sleep and turned to Athanasia's side, he held onto her hand that was once caressing his cheeks and started rubbing his face on her palm. A small smile slowly stretched on his lips and his closed eyes turned into crescents.

A wierd feeling spread across the blonde's whole body, she felt lighter than usual and her world seemed to be stopped for a second.

'Cute...Ah...I messed up big time...'

She sighed and made her other hand cover her face as she softly made her forehead, that was covered by her hand, hit to the couch meanwhile the ravenette was still sleeping holding her other hand.

'I shouldn't feel this way...'

'it's already hard...'

'stop making it more hard...idiot...'

__________________________________

Fufu
What's happening here😏