CHAPTER-10

"You could see spirits!?"
The blonde who had just came down from the rooftop asked in desbelief to the kid.

The child nodded her head and looked at them confused, she wondered why the two seemed shocked. Isn't it normal for people to see spirits of dead people? Was what she thought.

The ravenette rubbed his chin, seeming to be deeply thinking of something.

Sure, he could see spirits too, it wasn't really a big deal for a magician with enormous amount of mana like him. Though it was wierd that a small kid living in street could see ghosts. Only people with mana close to God could see spirits of dead, so you could say that only some chosen people were allowed to meet the spirit world.

The child's mana here, didn't seemed much, just the normal amount of mana any living being could have.

It was the first dilema the ravennete couldn't think a answer of.

"Mister!, Mister!"
He was snapped out of his daze when the kids called for him. The man looked downwards to find the three kids sticking to his leg.

"Will you come tommorow too?"
One of the younger kids asked, both the youngers were identical twins and the older looked different.

They are siblings probably?, The ravenette pondered crouching down to the level of the kids.

"Hm...I don't know...Where are your parents again?"
The ravenette asked looking at the kids with curiousity.

"And what's your name?"

The three shuddered when heard 'parents' they slightly flinched and gripped the pants of the ravennete.

"W-We don't have parents..."
The older softly spoke looking downwards, the blonde seemed worried for the two.

'Could I perhaps touch them?'

She thought and stretched her hand out to touch the back of the kids.
It worked! She was able to feel the surface of their body.

"You three, don't tremble"
She turned the three towards her and embraced them into a small hug like a cocoon.

The three wrapped their arms around her and slowly started to calm down.

After a short while, the blonde broke the hug and somehow found the three sleeping.

She looked at the ravennete, her eyes pleading him to take the kids back to his tower.

On the other hand, the ravenette couldn't do anything but sigh and nod his head in agreement to her.

Had his words just came true from the last time?

He softly walked towards the four and took the two twins in his arms. He held them carefully as they hugged his chest and placed their heads on it while sleeping peacefully.

The ravenette felt a puffy feeling internally but shook it off and turned to look at the blonde. Till now, she had taken the older kid in her arms.

"You won't mind teleportation right?"
He asked her who slightly nodded.
Just after her reply, the man snapped his fingers and they were soon at the tower.

"Thank you"
The blonde mouthed and walked towards the couch to place the child there. She was still peacefully sleeping as the ravennete put down the other two beside her.

After making sure that it was all good and putting a blanket on them, our two portagonists silently walked out of the hall in a room inorder to not wake the kids up.

===

"What do you think about it?"
The blonde asked plopping on the bed.

The ravenette still seemed deep in thoughts.

"I don't have a clue...her mana is not high so I don't have any idea how could she look at spirits"
He replied in a skeptical tone and looked at the female.

"Oh...Then should we keep them here? We can also ask them about it when they would wake up!"
She suggested making the ravennete's ears perked up. It didn't sounded like a bad idea. Though for a socially awkward and silence loving person like him, it was going to be so hard.

"Fine, and it should not be 'we' but 'you', This place belongs to me and you have nothing to do with this"
He strictly gazed at the blonde to find her pouting. Her black lips were joined together to form the pout and her cheeks puffed up.

The flower pot that she had previously broken by throwing it at the ravennete was now fixed, though the crack was still visible. A red rose was situated in it. The blonde's eyes turn back to the ravennete.

"Don't be so mean.."
She grumbled crossing her arms and grazing at the ravennete with thinned eyes. A light bulb lit in her head abruptly. She smirked and got closer to the ravennete's ears.

"Plus, doesn't I belong to you too?"
The ravenette shuddered at her words and flinched away, he turned his gaze swiftly to her. His face held a shocked but at the same time horrified and embarassed expression.

"Y-You!"
He yelled pointing his trembling finger at her.

"It sounded so wrong!"

The blonde chuckled at his reaction and slid closer to him, lightly pushing his hand with her shoulder. She glanced at him with a cheeky expression.

"I said it innocently! Don't we have a bond? It's your duty to take care of me, so I am your belonging for awhile!"

"Not my fault your brain is this dirty L. U. C. A. S."

She winked at him making his face go all red once again. Oh, how much she loved this look on his face!

"You are h-horrible!"
The man yelled and layed on the bed hiding his blushing face with a pillow.

Athanasia wasn't able to control her laugh and bursted into a loud howl, "pfft- You're just so easy to flirt with!"

She let out another laugh and layed on the bed beside the ravennete, her hands spread wide, and as a result one of her hands also landed on the ravennete's pillow.

The man groaned from under the pillow and pushed the pillow and her hand away.

"Stop messing around"
The ravenette grimaced and looked at the blonde just to flinch a little backwards.

Her face was dangerously close to his, and that was dangerous. He moved a little further from the blonde and sighed.

'When would this end!?'

Was all he could think of. The room grew silent as the blonde wasn't in the mood to talk and the ravennete was never in the mood to talk anyway.

Soon, the ravennete's eyes grew heavier, he turned his head to the other side to find the blonde looking at him with her head supported by her hand "Good night, Lucas" she softly spoke with a small smile, and his eyes closed as he went into a comfortable slumber.

__________________________

Hard things can't be studied.

Easy things doesn't need to be studied.

In conclusion,

We shouldn't study.

Gahh I hate maths!! Someone tell me why I'm gonna find the the value of x on Cos A 30⁰ =8x!!!

And the hell I don't even know from where that question popped inside my brain!!

Plus why am I supposed to know the chemical formula of lead nitarate!? It's not like I'm gonna be a chemist and the hell are they doing by teaching us the reproductive system!!!

Damn I HAAAAAATTTTTTEEEE STTTTUUUDDDIIIIEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

well, yeah I'm over with my drama now👍🏻 have a mathtastic day!